“Always delivers!”

Dining options: Reservations
Poole, United Kingdom
“Always delivers!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My parents have been going to this fantastic hotel for over 20 years and I have had the pleasure of going a few times over the last 10 years.

The hotel offers tremendous value, the half board option gives you a 4 course dinner every night with incredibly well priced wine to accompany. At peak season there are two restaurants at the hotel, and even thought the main hotel restaurant is fantastic, we prefer to eat down at the beach restaurant for the ambience.

Location wise it is perfect for a quick taxi ride in Puerto Portals and you're out of the hustle and bustle of the port when you just want to relax by one of the hotel's pools.

For me, there are only two places I would ever stay in Majorca. The Bon Sol in Illetas and the Es Moli in Déia. Both have amazing service and are run by excellent people.

It is a pleasure to stay at the Bon Sol and long may that continue.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank P_Stokes2014

Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom
“Great hotel. Great food”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We have had several visits to this family run hotel over the last 10 years and have never been disappointed. Time and again they have provided us with good service, great facilities and good food. Our last visit in September was as enjoyable as ever we will be back.

Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic little place, great value, great food, superb location”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

I had walked past this little restaurant numerous times on previous visits but never tried it as it was always full (good sign)
This year I tried and found if to be fantastic.. Good quality food great surroundings, great proprietors,
Always made you feel
Welcome even though they were extremely busy, and excellent value well worth a visit

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Scrammie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I wish I'd found this wee gem sooner than the second last day of my holiday! Fantastic food for the money and great service. I would have eaten here every day rather than buy shopping for a self catering apartment as it was just as cheap. For 3 of us we had 2 bacon cheeseburgers, a toastie, portion of chips, 1/2 litre of wine, a pint of san miguel and a fanta all for 20 euros! Unbelievable and tasty.

• Visited June 2013
Stretford, United Kingdom
“Bon Sol Restaurant”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Excellent food, Excellent service from husband and wife team. The prices are very fair. If you want to come away pleased you chose this restaurant you won't be disapointed. My wife and I have been almost everyday for two weeks we were so impressed.
Dave & Sue, Stretford, Manchester, UK.

• Visited September 2012