“Beautiful and tasty!”

Ranked #133 of 2,294 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: vegetariano, vegano , cocktails, home made food, food whit love, terrace. lugar especial en el centro historico de Palma, un jardin encantado y encantador, un lugar secreto, amigable y diferente.
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a vegan/vegetarian restaurant in Palma and tried a few - unfortunately this was the last so we couldn't come back :-) The service was really patient and very friendly - even when it was busy. The three cours menu with homemade lemonade for 11,90 € was excellent - healthy and innovative food!
Sitting under the tree and cuddeling the two little dogs was really chilling and felt awsome. If you stay in/near Palma, I would definitely recommend going to the Temple Natura!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was really looking forward to eating at this place. We travelled to Mallorca for a short holiday in August 2014 and I researched some vegan restaurants to eat in. I am sure the food was lovely but unfortunately we only got to look at others eating. We arrived on a busy lunch time and our host greeted us explaining that it was busy and we would have to wait ten minutes to be served. We appreciated that they were busy and had no problem with the wait. However after 50 minutes and a seat allocation on the terrace we weren't even offered something to drink or a menu to peruse. I then noticed that some Spanish speaking couples inside that had arrived after us were being served drinks. I asked the host if we could have some drinks while we waited but he just puffed that they were so busy. I was so annoyed that I left without so much as an olive to nibble. I understand anyone in the hospitality industry being busy but we were completely ignored as customers for nearly an hour. Terrible shame because I was really looking forward to it but I would not return.

4  Thank lullabelle-ok
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Temple Natura was the most amazing restaurant we visited in Mallorca! The food is healthy and delicious! The courtyard and seating in the shade under beautiful trees contributes to the incredibly peaceful atmosphere. The staff are friendly, kind and very invested in their mission as an "urban oasis." it truly feels like an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city of Palma-I felt like I could sit there all day soaking up the courtyard beauty. I recommend that you make this a "must see and eat" destination.

1  Thank kim b
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I enjoyed everything there!
We were not super hungry at the time when we visited the place but we really loved the pictures and the concept of the restaurant so we went to check it out.
The environment is amazing. It's a kind of place I could spend hours just chilling (in the 'garden'). The service is very friendly - it felt like we are old friends with the people working there.
I enjoyed the food, we took just 2 dishes (a salad and a falafel wrap) and the amazing, refreshing house lemonade. Everything tasted fresh! Prices are very fair.
If i will come back to Palma this restaurant will be on my visit list!

1  Thank Anton S
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We think that the strong points of Temple Natura are its location and staff, and then its food and drings. The courtyard and eating under the trees is unbeatable. In the lunch hours you can have two courses, dessert and a refreshing drink for 12€! If it is too hot the yard will also be hot so don't expect a cooling effect since there are no drafts, but for dinner this place must be always perfect during summer time. We visited the restaurants twice for lunch and once for dinner bringing friends with us. The service is very polite and slow (this we consider a plus). The kitchen too is not very fast so be patient and chill out while waiting for your food. The food is imaginative and tasty and made out of good ingredients but it is not excellent; it is obvious that they are experimenting and want to offer good healthy food for a good price. And they do! The two guys running the restaurant are really great in promoting the food and drinks on offer. You can't help but trust them and for good reason. One point: this is not a vegetarian restaurant strictly speaking since twice we encountered feta cheese salad in their menu. We didn't mind because we are not vegetarians anyway but we just thought that vegetarian is not the correct category. The staff in this restaurant are doing a great job and it is up to them to keep it small, and slow, and good. My personal favorite was home made vanilla ice-cream with warm fig sauce! I could have this anytime! Urban oasis is not an exaggeration in this case!

2  Thank acuteobserver