“Delicious authentic Italian food”
Review of La Libera

La Libera
Reserve with
La Libera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #580 of 2,206 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Really good
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious authentic Italian food”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

People of, and visitors to, Palma, where were you? A Friday night in May and a restaurant serving splendid Italian food at very decent prices almost empty? Most bizarre! Anyway, we started with a splendid caprese, with tasty mozzarella of just the right texture, though personally I'd like more basil in it. The oregano pizza bread was good too as were the on the house pre-starters. We then had as good a pasta dish as I've eaten anywhere - delicious, clearly home-made tagliatelle with juicy steak, rocket and Parmesan. We also had the house pizza which was nice but didn't quite wow me. A lively Spanish red, recommended by the delightful waitress from Sardinia (how nice to get a recommendation from the cheaper end of the wine list too), was a good accompaniment to the food. We finished with one of the best tiramisu I've eaten - and I've sampled many! The service, while very friendly, was rather slow especially in the latter stages, which we couldn't understand given how empty the place was.

Visited May 2014

Solihull, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Lunch was a late affair and I was very happy to arrive at this simple restaurant. The food was authentic and very good. Well presented, so much better than most. I can't comment on the price as I didn't pay, but in my opinion it's worth a high price. A great lunch.

Visited May 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Magnifico!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Great food and staff! We saw this restaurant on trip advisor and decided to give it a try. We weren't disappointed. I have to say that had we looked at it on the web or looked in when passing we would probably have given it a miss..... It was pretty basic... The food was fab... All homemade including the pasta. We had the goats cheese and walnut salad I had the tagliatelle with steak tips in a tomato and basil sauce, my other half had linguine with salmon and julienne vegetables and the tiramisu was to die for..... Very very reasonable.... Would defo go back again

Visited April 2014
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“QUALITY PRICE EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Really Italian pizza and pasta, impressive quality, excellent service,
Surely the best pizza in Palma.
Decor simple. Each dish served in original italian style.

Recommended 100%

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank furlano71
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Great find”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This was a happy accident and the food was delicious. We had a three course meal and every scrap was good. Lovely helpful staff, even suggested the correct wine. Good value, good company and a fine time.

Visited December 2013