“World Class paella and alioli!”
Review of La Taberna de Manu - CLOSED

La Taberna de Manu
Cuisines: Spanish
“World Class paella and alioli!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was there twice in one week, it was so good! The sweetest owner/waitress who was so welcoming and gave us many good advices.
The food was fantastic, had a steak and paella plus she makes the best paella in Mallorca! I'll definitely come back..

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Antwerp, Belgium
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We had to wait for almost 2 hours to get our meals. The waitress also forgot twice to bring us our wine and bread. She was horrible. Food was ok, but not fantastic.

• Visited April 2014
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Excellent Spanish food!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I had lunch here with a couple of friends and we were extremely satisfied with our meal. Excellent choice of tapas, salads and pa amb oli. The staff was extremely nice and friendly. I would definitely go back!

• Visited July 2013
“Delicious salads”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Had the goat cheese salad for lunch two days in a row - that's how good it was... Also real good tapas, and I found this place much better than many of the boring restaurants nearby

• Visited July 2013
“The best food I had in C'an Pastilla”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I ate here twice and had beer with tapas another time. It was very good every time. The best food I found in C'an Pastilla. Straight forward Spanish style. Towards the more expensive restaurants around here, but it seemed good value when the bill came. The staff were very friendly, even smiling at my rubbish Spanish.

• Visited June 2013