“Great day with a superb guide”
Review of Wildlife Mallorca - CLOSED

Wildlife Mallorca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WILDLIFE MALLORCA strives to raise awareness by organizing excursions on foot in the most distinctive parts of the island. For the more daring we can arrange adventure activities such as canyoning, diving or horse riding. Our intention is to introduce visitors to our fauna, flora and history by showing Majorca at its wildest and most natural. For this reason, our excursions include bird watching, animal tracking, and identification of species, as well as the cultural uses of our flora. Such knowledge allows us to respect environments that contain nature areas.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I and my wife tend to walk in nature always when we are on holiday. Josep guided us over the mountains in Mallorca and he was not only a superb guide but also a passionate specialist on all natural objects that we saw, especially birds. I am a geographer and my wife is a biologist but we learnt so, so many new things during the trip. The weather was also perfect. I can very warmly recommend Wildlife Mallorca and Josep to anybody who want to experience the beauty of Mallorca.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Anssi P

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We started at the Hotel at 9am, Josep was the perfect guide. We began the day with a trip through the Bocha Valley where we encountered Blue Rock Thrush, various Warblers, Crag Martins, Falcons and a Booted Eagle.

From there we headed to the Vulture sanctuary, a fabulous centre for the care of injured birds.. Josep got us there for feeding time so we sat only a few feet away from Griffon and Black Vultures watching them feed.

Our last stop was through the back of Parc Natural S'Albufera, full of stunning scenery and birds of all shapes and sizes.

I can only say that Josep was very knowledgable and very pasionate about the endemic species that Mallorca boasts. A great day out and I will be using Wildlife Mallorca again.

2  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 24 April 2014

A walk run by the loveliest biologist couple you could hope to meet, both of whom are extremely passionate about nature and wildlife in Majorca, and enthusiastic to share that with you.

I opted for the virgin beaches walk and enquired about a meeting place. They offered to pick me up from my hotel, and then proceeded to drive me all the way to the other side of the island away from busy Palma where we began our walk with them equipping me with a pair of binoculars for bird watching and a book to look up anything I might find interesting. The walk was very interesting as they would point out curious flora and fauna along the way, with the highlight being a snorkelling session off a quiet coast.

I would have been quite happy with this, but they went above and beyond, and we spent the afternoon having a delightful traditional Majorcan lunch in a quiet village that one would never have experienced without the recommendation of a local before heading back to Palma.

All this for the low price advertised on their website, and as it was off season I was the only guest; it was like my own private tour, and they wouldn't even accept a tip. You really can't find more honest and sincere service anywhere!

2  Thank mslim85
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We went bird watching with Wildlive Mallorca. It was a very nice, interesting trip. Lot of professional information about fauna and flora. We spotted a lot of birds, small and big ones. The people from Wildlive Mallorca are very sincere and you can feel that they like their jobs and their island.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Thank you for a fun day hiking in the mountains! We enjoyed the exercise and fresh air, and the chance to see the wilder side of Mallorca away from the city!
Our tour guides, Noelia and Yosef, were great - friendly, enthusiastic, professional and shared a wealth of information about the environment, the native plants and animals and the historical uses of the land. A great experience - thank you! We would love to come again and climb another mountain - hopefully next time with more sunshine :)
Jasmine and Peter