“Just a perfect day....!”
Review of Wildlife Mallorca

Wildlife Mallorca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WILDLIFE MALLORCA strives to raise awareness by organizing excursions on foot in the most distinctive parts of the island. For the more daring we can arrange adventure activities such as canyoning, diving or horse riding. Our intention is to introduce visitors to our fauna, flora and history by showing Majorca at its wildest and most natural. For this reason, our excursions include bird watching, animal tracking, and identification of species, as well as the cultural uses of our flora. Such knowledge allows us to respect environments that contain nature areas.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just a perfect day....!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

For an excursion on Mallorca we (two adults and three children in the range of 12-17) selected Wildlife Mallorca and asked for discovering 'virgine beaches' with them. We had a more than great trip and day mid July 2014. Noelia advised us to go late in the afternoon and she was right, because the temperature was great at that time. An easy but beautiful walk to a deserted beach was waiting for us. Noelia took care for all the gear for snorkling and also for drinks and fruit. She told us all about Mallorca, the history, people and nature. We learned more about Mallorca during this excursion than all the other holidays in Mallorca. It was a great excursion. Noelia had a lot of patience, lots of stories and she took care of us for 7 hours, dropping us back home again in front of our door. Just do it...!!!! Bart, Corien and children, Santpoort, The Netherlands

1 Thank Mees B

Shetland Islands, United Kingdom
“See the real Mallorca on more than just a walking trip”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Noelia and Josep are a local young couple who have set up the company Wildlife Mallorca to share their passion with visitors for their lovely island and its flora and fauna. They are friendly knowledgeable guides who pick you up from where you are staying and take you into the mountains to show you the stunning scenery and wildlife. I learned such a lot during my 4 hour walk with them about the human history,culture,languages as well as about the plants, flowers,trees, animals,insects, caves, rocks and with the binoculars they provide was able to see many birds such as vultures and falcons including the Eleonora's falcon. We learned about how the land used to be farmed and passed several empty homesteads as fewer people live on the land now.They told us about the fire the previous year which devastated so much of the forest cover in that part of the mountains and also explained the replanting schemes and teaching children to value and care for their environment.
It was a wonderfuI time and I thoroughly recommend getting out and about with Wildlife Mallorca.Thank you so much, Noelia and Josep, and I hope I will be able to make another excursion with you before too long.

Colchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something special”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I went on a bird watching trip with Wildlife Mallorca. It was so nice, the people are so friendly, they picked me up from a hotel and brought to Tramuntana mountains. They provided binoculars and we had a nice long trip around the mountains watching vultures, falcons and other birds (as well as many wild goats :). They also told a lot about the local nature and how people live in the local area.

On the way back we had a little storm and rain which we all enjoyed after a long trip :)

I liked the trip so much, I'm really sorry my girlfriend couldn't come, she would love.

And I also met the owner's 3 dogs which were all very friendly to me :)

Basically, if you enjoy nature, ask Wildlife Mallorca to make a trip for you, you will love it. They make a lot of different activities and when I come to Mallorca next time I will definitely go for a longer trip with them.

thank you! :)

Oulu, Finland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great day with a superb guide”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I and my wife tend to walk in nature always when we are on holiday. Josep guided us over the mountains in Mallorca and he was not only a superb guide but also a passionate specialist on all natural objects that we saw, especially birds. I am a geographer and my wife is a biologist but we learnt so, so many new things during the trip. The weather was also perfect. I can very warmly recommend Wildlife Mallorca and Josep to anybody who want to experience the beauty of Mallorca.

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Anssi P
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A great day of Birdwatching”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We started at the Hotel at 9am, Josep was the perfect guide. We began the day with a trip through the Bocha Valley where we encountered Blue Rock Thrush, various Warblers, Crag Martins, Falcons and a Booted Eagle.

From there we headed to the Vulture sanctuary, a fabulous centre for the care of injured birds.. Josep got us there for feeding time so we sat only a few feet away from Griffon and Black Vultures watching them feed.

Our last stop was through the back of Parc Natural S'Albufera, full of stunning scenery and birds of all shapes and sizes.

I can only say that Josep was very knowledgable and very pasionate about the endemic species that Mallorca boasts. A great day out and I will be using Wildlife Mallorca again.

Visited June 2014