“Best massage in Palma - Confirmed”
Review of Pearl of Asia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pearl of Asia
Habay la Vieille, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best massage in Palma - Confirmed”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

After a frustrating experience with the Spai Son Armadans and amazed at the high prices at Lotus, my wife and I went to Pearl of Asia. The lobby is tiny, but the welcome was genuine and warm. We both chose the 1.5 hour relaxation massage (for €50!).

The rooms were very clean, with tasteful decoration, good choice of ambient music/sounds, and nice incense. Temperature was good as well. My massage was excellent. My masseuse followed many of the swedish sequences I recognise, but mixed in shiatsu and some thai moves for stretching my lats and hamstrings. Very nice scent of oil--flowery--was a nice change from the usual.

My wife had to tell her masseuse to back off a bit, but loved it after that (but I often joke with her anyway about her liking sissy massages ;-) I went back and had another before leaving, and will definitely come back to them.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Troy_Bankhead

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great massage in Palma”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I found this massage & beauty salon on the internet after I discovered that massages at our hotel were 75 euros. I met one of the masseuse ouside the premises, she shook my hand, was very welcoming & spoke perfect English. She explained that I could tailor a massage, hard or soft,etc. When I had the massage, she used lots of oil which was very smooth & relaxing. I hope to return here in 2014.

Visited September 2013
11 Thank jeremy s
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best massage in Palma”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I was hoping to have a good massage in Palma. First I tried Sabai Jai which was a rather unpleasant experience. I then went to Pearl of Asia where I had the best relaxing oil massage ever (and I've been to Thailand). The masseuse was a Filipino, a lovely girl. I went back for 3 more massages - pure heaven. I can't wait to get back to Palma!!

Visited September 2013