My friend and I have just returned from this hotel, and stayed in a suite, room 301. The reason we picked a suite was because we could have a bedroom each, perfect for friends. We were very happy with this hotel, yes it is not top of the range luxury, but we didn't pay luxury prices. The lounge was basic but clean, the tv was a bit hit and miss, you couldn't always get the channels, and the wi if sadly was not very accessible, even in the lobby area. But the terrace off the room was big, there was always some sun available if you want it, some decent furniture would have been a bonus, but the beds and towels, plus bath robes were very clean and changed every day whether you wanted it or not! The toiletries were lovely and plentiful, the shower great, the toilet unfortunately bangs on the door though. Everyone from the lovely girls on reception, to the waiters in the restaurant were incredibly friendly and helpful, nothing was too much. One morning at breakfast was a disaster with only one person looking after everyone, and in the end he disappeared, so we helped ourselves to cups for coffee from the cupboards! But the food in the restaurant was lovely, no complaints at all, and the service very good. The courtyard area was lovely, and if you wanted a city break hotel, in the middle of shops, bars and restaurants, a short walk from the Palma sightseeing bus stop, and a stay in a very clean and reasonably priced hotel then this is for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel is a charming, small hotel perfectly situated inside Palma's old quarter. A perfect place to discover the romantic old town and the lively city centre of Palma de Mallorca. Built around an inner courtyard and with interiors decorated in a pure contemporary style, the hotel stands out for its exquisite natural light and is the ideal place for one to relax. The hotel remains open all year round and offers a personalised service to both businessmen and those who simply wish to enjoy their holidays. Its central location, with direct access to public transport makes it easy to reach any part of the island. Also the Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel has a two-story private parking (costs apply), private parking is recommended for small city cars. The hotel offers wireless Internet access in all its facilities. Internet connection and the use of safety deposit box in the room are both free of charge. A total of 32 rooms make up this peaceful, modern, boutique hotel which also offers guests the chance to taste some of the most delicious Mediterranean food at the restaurant of the hotel, who stands out for his original and innovative cuisine. Some emblematic elements of the original building, such as the dome of the ground floor, have been restored and maintained with its original design, and it is now the restaurant wine cellar. The two modern and comfortably furnished conference rooms are also equipped with internet access, air conditioning, a projector and large screen, and direct access to a courtyard which is ideal for coffee breaks. Due to the unique location of the hotel, guests can enjoy the main shopping areas and cultural activities, excursions, golf, restaurants, etc. Also from the hotel reception can be arranged any special request of the guest, boat trips, rent a car, excursions around the island, winery tours, visit to the Caves of Drach, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your UR Mision de San Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ur Mision De San Miguel Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- UR Mision De San Miguel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca