We stayed for 6 nights at the hotel and had a really fabulous time. The hotel is perfectly located to get around as it is a short walk to the train and bus terminal and also into the main shopping streets and down to the promenade. I agree with other reviewers that it can be a bit difficult to find as the main signage on the hotel is for the bar and restaurant within it 'Bar Miso'. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Ester on reception who gave us recommendations for the most amazing restaurants - we went to them all! We didn't take breakfast at the hotel as we either prefer to sleep late (and we were not disturbed at all when we did this) or get out early and take the bus to neighbouring resorts (which was quick, easy and very cheap to do). The added bonus is that you can get the bus no.1 from the airport for €3 and it stops within a 10 minute walk of the hotel at Placa Espana. We love Palma and the easy friendly atmosphere and the stylish shops, bars and restaurants. I guess it would have a very different atmosphere if we travelled in the summer but in November it was just the perfect break! We hope we will be able to return to Palma in 2014 and we will certainly stay here again if we do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel is a charming, small hotel perfectly situated inside Palma's old quarter. A perfect place to discover the romantic old town and the lively city centre of Palma de Mallorca. Built around an inner courtyard and with interiors decorated in a pure contemporary style, the hotel stands out for its exquisite natural light and is the ideal place for one to relax. The hotel remains open all year round and offers a personalised service to both businessmen and those who simply wish to enjoy their holidays. Its central location, with direct access to public transport makes it easy to reach any part of the island. Also the Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel has a two-story private parking (costs apply), private parking is recommended for small city cars. The hotel offers wireless Internet access in all its facilities. Internet connection and the use of safety deposit box in the room are both free of charge. A total of 32 rooms make up this peaceful, modern, boutique hotel which also offers guests the chance to taste some of the most delicious Mediterranean food at the restaurant of the hotel, who stands out for his original and innovative cuisine. Some emblematic elements of the original building, such as the dome of the ground floor, have been restored and maintained with its original design, and it is now the restaurant wine cellar. The two modern and comfortably furnished conference rooms are also equipped with internet access, air conditioning, a projector and large screen, and direct access to a courtyard which is ideal for coffee breaks. Due to the unique location of the hotel, guests can enjoy the main shopping areas and cultural activities, excursions, golf, restaurants, etc. Also from the hotel reception can be arranged any special request of the guest, boat trips, rent a car, excursions around the island, winery tours, visit to the Caves of Drach, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Ebookers, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your UR Mision de San Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ur Mision De San Miguel Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- UR Mision De San Miguel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca