“Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Food”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Excellent food and quality service from an open bbq. Small menu but enough choice to keep everyone happy . Watch you food being cooked. The food was so good we had to return again. Pleasant owner fluent in several languages who went out off his way to make your experience enjoyable.

• Polish first
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Best meal I've had in Mallorca.”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We've been to many restaurants in Mallorca (including some very expensive ones), but this one was our favorite. Meat cooked on the grill outside of the restaurant, enjoying the sun and a cold one.. Perfect.

Visited August 2011
Stokholm
“Rustic restaurant with partly open kitchen”
Reviewed 13 June 2010

I´ve been many times to Rompeolas. When my family started going there I was about ten years old and then I loved it because of the chef standing outside cooking, and the nice owners who are very child-friendly. Today I´m 30 years old and I still love that place. hy hace very good meat, prepared exactly like you want it, and the grilled potatoes is very good to. The only thing I couls complain about is the lack of vegetables, but on the other hand, you just don´t have room for them anyway. The price is middle-class.