“AMAZING”

Jeep Safari Menorca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tour on 4x4 to explore the nature, to see breathtaking landscape views, and to know the arqueological and geological Menorca.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My family and I were looking for something to do that we couldn't necessarily do at home. This trip did not disappoint! We were taken to some amazing places with spectacular views, which we travelled to either through some lovely old town or through forest and other non-main roads when we could. The roads were so rural we were even stopped by a tortoise crossing the road! To top the whole day off (and to clean off!) the beach at the end is refreshing and cooling after a hot day. Our superb guide was called Carol and her English was amazing! She was so kind, was smiling throughout the whole day and is without doubt a children person! She made our day so much more enjoyable!
DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR MONEY AND IS SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES! Standing up is one of the most thrilling things I've done but if you don't like the bumpiness then you can sit down and still enjoy all the lovely scenery

1  Thank Chloe779

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We went on trip on August 3rd and had a fantastic day out. Our 8 year old loved standing up in Jeep going along the trails- thrilling!. The whole Jeep Safari team were so friendly and knowledgeable and provided us so much information about the island and history. Tasty picnic at the farm. Breath-taking views in the hills and along the coast. Would highly recommend this day trip!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had an amazing day out on the jeeps and it is an experiance that i will never forget. We went all over the island and saw some breath taking views. Even spent an hour at the beach so taking your swimming stuff! When we were offroad we could stand up which was so exciting. Would recommend it for any one visiting the island. The tour is in English generally but they all speak spanish with some speaking other languages aswell. A great day out and I would go again :D

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had really great day! They showed us famous cities, unfamous corners of Menorca with indescribable views and on the end wonderfull sunset with little picnic. Just great job guys! + you found my wallet! thank you so much for this experience. I recomend Jeep Safari Menorca to everyone!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We started the day earlier than normal on a holiday day but my husband, myself and the children had such a great time! We were picked up at 8.30 am and taken to the base in Es Mercadal after which we were given the option to go Exclusive or join the 6 jeep tour. We decided on Exclusive and were not disappointed. Francis, our driver was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, obviously adored the Island and seemed just as in awe of some of the amazing places we visited as we were... Having seen colourful bee eater birds to Booted and Egyptian eagles, kestrels etc and at v close proximity - we drove into a valley where we picked grapes from a vine dangling over the jeep, plucked figs and plums from trees and watched stream water trickling through wooded glades. Magical. Lunch at the Barons house where we ate local cheese, wine and hams was simply brilliant! The farmers puppy caught my daughters eye! Hard to pull her away! Saw my first caper flower and swam in a private bit of beach....visited valleys, lighthouses, archeological site - now know the difference between Vesuvian, Ibizan and Roman pottery! A superb day......take water, take loads of sun cream and enjoy the real Menorca!