We arrived here 18/07/2013 for two weeks, our apartment was nice with a lovely pool view. Friendly staff and a big thank you to the life guard for helping our daughter learn to dive. Queuing at the bar was a bit formal because the AI guests were only allowed to order 2 small plastic cups each, The entertainment team worked hard but I can't comment on the evening entertainment as we went out for our evening meals and drinks.
I feel I must mention the parasol situation, which was hilarious, people actually put towels on the parasols before they went to bed. I actually saw 2 idiots fighting over a parasol in front of their children! One of them then tied 2 parasols together every evening for the rest of his holiday.
All in all this was a good hotel and you can't blame them for the actions of some of the residents. The resort itself is good especially if you have kids with loads to do, at the waterpark you can get discount if you pay for multiple visits.
I would recommend go self catering as the AI looked all a bit regimented there are plenty of good value restaurants to suit all pockets, Haiti, Yuca, Es Replec and Curore to name a few and Jimmy Hills Square is good for entertainment and tribute acts especially The Usual Place where there are boxes on the tables with goody bags in for customers and excellent service.
We took a boat trip from Cuitadella and had a great day out, Cuitadella can be reached by bus with a bus stop just outside the hotel.
Go self catering and you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THIS HOTEL HAS BEEN REFURBISHED DURING WINTER 2014/2015. SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines are situated in Cala'n Forcat, 5 min walking distance from the beach and only 4 km away from Ciutadella, the ancient capital of Menorca that still conserves its British colonial atmosphere and offers a wide range of gastronomic, cultural and leisure opportunities near the hotel. The apartment hotel is located in Cala'n Forcat five minutes walk from the beach, 500 m from the shopping centre and only 4 km from Ciutadella, the second town of Menorca. The hotel has 104 one/two bedroom apartments with terrace or balcony, full bathroom, safe (extra cost), kitchenette, microwave, fridge and SAT TV. The SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines is equipped with adults' and children's pool, and pool bar. The guests of the hotel can also use the facilities of the neighbouring SunConnect Hotel Los Delfines***. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi! Los Delfines Apartamentos Hotel Ciudadella
- SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines Spain/Menorca