We stayed at Los Delfines for 2 weeks all inclusive at the end of August beginning of September.
We stayed in the hotel (room 325) and can't fault the hotel. Room was cleaned daily, bedding and towels changed every day as well. The hotel itself was clean and tidy throughout and as many others have noted the staff do an exceptional job, are very friendly and polite and deserve a pay rise.
The food was good at all meals and I can't complain at all about it. The menu works on a weekly rotation so if you are there for over 7 days then yes you will start to see the same choices but this is what I have seen before in all inclusive.
The pool bar is good and Elsi that works there is great. The only problem worth mentioning I found is the opening hours of the pool bar as it closed most days at 160 despite the main pool still being busy until 1830 most nights.
I'have read comments regarding a "free for all"over getting a sun bed etc in the morning. I never once witnessed this and yes people wait to get a sun bed but so what. Guests are actually forced to be out waiting since the hotel decide to lock the beds up at night. Personally I think the beds should just be left out and straightened up/tidied at the end of the day but as I say I never encountered a problem getting a bed during the holiday. It is a good point to note though that the quieter pool is the main pool with the pool bar as the bar pool next to the hotel is where most of the daytime entertainment takes place such as water polo etc so if you want a bit more peace and quiet then use the main pool.
The entertainment team were fantastic. They work stupidly long hours and give it their best. I agree with the comments that of an evening, the entertainment really is based at the kids. I do think there should be more adult orientated ents later on in the evening. Also, it is a bit strange being dressed up and sat drinking out of plastic cups regardless whether your drinking soft drinks, wine, beer or spirits.
Anyways, to sum it up, Los Delfines is a lovely hotel and we'd definately return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THIS HOTEL HAS BEEN REFURBISHED DURING WINTER 2014/2015. SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines are situated in Cala'n Forcat, 5 min walking distance from the beach and only 4 km away from Ciutadella, the ancient capital of Menorca that still conserves its British colonial atmosphere and offers a wide range of gastronomic, cultural and leisure opportunities near the hotel. The apartment hotel is located in Cala'n Forcat five minutes walk from the beach, 500 m from the shopping centre and only 4 km from Ciutadella, the second town of Menorca. The hotel has 104 one/two bedroom apartments with terrace or balcony, full bathroom, safe (extra cost), kitchenette, microwave, fridge and SAT TV. The SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines is equipped with adults' and children's pool, and pool bar. The guests of the hotel can also use the facilities of the neighbouring SunConnect Hotel Los Delfines***. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi! Los Delfines Apartamentos Hotel Ciudadella
- SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines Spain/Minorca