Stayed at these apartments for 11 nights self catering. Although you can upgrade to H/B or A/I at anytime after your arrival we prefered to pick from a good choice of nearby restaurants for our evening meal. Some tour operators state that this hotel is 700 mtrs from the shops/restaurants etc where as in reality the main strip of the resort is no more than 100 mtrs from the hotel entrance and then stretching out to probably 700 mtrs to the other end of the strip, so if you dont want to walk far you are no more than 2 minutes from somewhere to eat/drink. Most of the bars have a TV which is a bit annoying but it is possible to find places that do not. On the whole there is a good choice of restaurants in the resort but after a while we started to ask for our 'Salad & CHIPS' to be replaced by vegetables and potatos which was never a problem. The quality of the food was good no matter what we chose to eat. Its well worth trying the daily menus on offer at most restaurants as they offer good food at very reasonable prices. Most of the time our evening meal for two was under 25 euros. The resort is also flat so walking around is easy. As stated in other revues the resort is very British and it can be difficult to find anything Spanish if that is what you want. We found that there was a lack of shops to browse round after our evening meal and there is no sea front promenade to walk along, so if you dont want to sit and drink for the rest of the night you run out of things to do after a while. All in all the resort caters well for all age groups, is safe and even with the bars with TV's can by no means be descibed as rowdy. This is stated to be the livelyist resort on the island but by most peoples standards it would be classed as quietish. The bus to Ciutadella costs 1.45 euro each way and takes about 20-25 mins. There are really only 2 cove type beaches big enough to go to if you want beach. Both very small. We found the best one was at Cala'n Blanes which is a 15 min flat walk from hotel with a gentle slope downwards for the last 100 mtrs.Enough of the resort and back to the apartments. Decor a bit dated but on a par with most apartments in this very reasonable price range. We had a ground floor apartment which had room at both front and back to sit out in private, fantastic. Kept very clean by the hard working maids, towels were changed at least every other day and our bed was changed 3 times during our 11 night stay. Kettle and toaster and 2 ring hob are the cooking facilities which were fine for us as we only had breakfast and a cold lunch at the apartment. Everything in the apartment worked including a very good shower and hot water arrangement. Beds had sprung mattresses so were very comfortable. TV if you want that kind of thing. Strong box would be better if it was a safe and a little cheaper than 24 euros a week. No air con but with patio front and back you could get a good breeze blowing through the apartment so didn't really get too hot. The complex comprises of a hotel with 3 stories and 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. The pool area is very good with loads of comfortable sunbeds. We had no problem at all with the sunbeds as there were so many. I cant comment on the entertainment or other things offered by the hotel as we tend to do our own thing. No late night noise though which can be a problem sometimes when a hotel also has apartments. All the staff we came into contact with were very good. There were people of all ages staying here and certainly from our point of view the apartments had everything we needed. The location is close to everything you will need while being far enough from the resort centre to be quiet when you wanted it to be. For people who are self catering like us there is a well stocked supermarket 75 mtrs from the apartments with a wide range of goods and not over priced. Hopefully if you have managed to read my revue this far you will find it useful. I have tried to cover all the things I like to know about a place before I go so that there are no nasty surprises. I have described things as accurately as possible. We had a great time at these apartments and found that the resort seemed to be a good place for all ages to have a holiday. I have no problem recommending these apartments and would return again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THIS HOTEL HAS BEEN REFURBISHED DURING WINTER 2014/2015. SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines are situated in Cala'n Forcat, 5 min walking distance from the beach and only 4 km away from Ciutadella, the ancient capital of Menorca that still conserves its British colonial atmosphere and offers a wide range of gastronomic, cultural and leisure opportunities near the hotel. The apartment hotel is located in Cala'n Forcat five minutes walk from the beach, 500 m from the shopping centre and only 4 km from Ciutadella, the second town of Menorca. The hotel has 104 one/two bedroom apartments with terrace or balcony, full bathroom, safe (extra cost), kitchenette, microwave, fridge and SAT TV. The SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines is equipped with adults' and children's pool, and pool bar. The guests of the hotel can also use the facilities of the neighbouring SunConnect Hotel Los Delfines***. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi! Los Delfines Apartamentos Hotel Ciudadella
- SunConnect Apartamentos Los Delfines Spain/Minorca