I was a bit sceptical about the apartments before we arrived due to the low cost of the stay and the two star rating. I travelled with a friend after both having just graduated from university, we wanted a relaxing stay but with things to do at night. The apartments are in Calan Forcat which was ideal, it was far enough away from Los Delfines to be quiet but close enough (about 600 yards) to walk to and from the bars and clubs at night.
The pool was more than adequate and was usually empty and a lovely little beach was just across the road.
The rooms were basic but we only used them to sleep in really as we were out all day an most of the night, however, there was a TV with one English speaking channel, a fridge-freezer, hob and oven, microwave etc...
I would certainly recommend this for couples young and old or small groups of mates who want to chill out whilst not being far from the party atmosphere.
I didn't particularly like Los Delfines because it was clearly aimed at British tourists and seemed quite fake so we used to go to a few bars or pre-drink at the apartment and get the last bus into Ciutadella at 23.30 (the bus stop is directly over the road from the apts.) and we usually hit a few of the spanish clubs which start getting busy about 1 or 2am and are open until 6 or 7am.
The manager was very friendly and spoke good English and he will be happy to give you advice on where to go out or places to see. The were two things I didn't like about the apts, one was minor and one was more annoying. Firstly, they made us buy our own toilet roll after providing two rolls, this was slightly inconvenient but I suppose still okay due to the price. Secondly and more importantly there was no air con in the rooms so sleeping at night was often impossible and we often slept out on the balcony.
The apts had a feelng of staying at someone's house whilst still having your own space as opposed to a characterless concrete large hotel. Thoroughly enjoyable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta-Park apartments it is a property located in a quiet area, a few meters from Cala en Forcat beach and from the seaview point of Cala en Blanes. Each apartment it is of one bedroom with capacity for four people, full bathroom, well equiped kitchen, diningroom with T.V 32" and free internet Wifi. Easy free parking in the area and the bus stop it is very near. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Fiesta Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Apartments (Menorca) Hotel Ciudadella
- Fiesta Park Apartments Spain/Menorca