Spent a perfect 2 weeks here in Sept / Oct 2013. Thru' Thomas Cook. Requested a ground floor room looking on to the pool. Best hotel room that we've ever had. It had bedroom, 2 x 26inch flat screen tv's, lounge and kitchen, fridge, kettle, microwave. The safe in the room cost 2 Euros per day. If I'd longer legs I could have stepped over the balcony, to get to the pool. Only about 4 or 5 people had towels reserving the sunbeds from about 9am.. That left over 100 beds spare. Always plenty if required. Did not have to pay extra for a pool view room. Bedsheets were changed every 2 days and towels were changed daily. All staff were first class, pleasant and helpfull. Food was good and had a nice selection for breakfast and dinner. Entertainment every evening was good and the bar staff were excellent. Hotel was a wee bit far out from the busy village of Cala n Bosch. 3/4 of a mile was a bit too far and hot for me to walk every time, but a bus passed the hotel every 1/2 hour and it cost 1 Euro for the journey. Nearest beach was about 200 metres with a few restaurants nearby. Nearly 1 hour on the coach from the airport.(about 40 miles) But worse was the return journey when we'd to spend an extra hour picking up passengers. So 2 hours journey was a bit OTT. Attraction was a direct flight by BA from Aberdeen, which was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Apart-Hotel situated in an exclusive and privileged area of the “Paseo Marítimo” of Marbella. In front of the Sea, between the sports and fishing harbours, only five minutes walking distance to the old town and 5 Km. away from Puerto Banús. The Princesa Playa offers 100 rooms apartment studios fully equiped wih the most modern facilites for your comfort. 24 hours hall-reception, meeting room, reading lounge, cafeteria, terrace-bar and outside swimming pool, heated during the winter. Totally refurbished in year 2006. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Princesa Playa Ciudadela
- Apartamentos Princesa Playa Hotel
- Princesa Playa
- Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa Spain/Minorca