See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at this 3 stars hotel for four nights and we loved it. Everything was very clean and tidy and the staff kind, polite and friendly. We had a very bad smell coming from the bathroom and they took only one minute to come and sort it out. They also informed us about busses and best beaches to go and even printed out the information from internet. The breakfast was very good, nice variety of food and drinks. The hotel is just by a small beach where we you go and have a bath and only 10 min from town. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mariu P
Reviewed 25 December 2016

10/10 PERFECT! Everything I needed and more.
The hotel was excellent! I received a warm welcome upon arrival and was shown to my room which was spotless. The room was spacious and bright, with a lovely sea view as requested. The helpful staff made my stay great! The ladies on reception and the man who works the nights are amazing and although I didn't go down to breakfast often it was wonderful when I did go! The rooms have a refrigerator which was very useful. The balconies are very private and have a great view of the beach outside. Great location for the city/town centre and the beach, close to all bus stations and the bus stop outside can take you almost anywhere on the island.
I have already been recommending this hotel to my friends and family and I can't wait to return!

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Emily R
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I stayed at this hotel one week in july. It´s a small, clean and safe hotel. The staff was very helpful and nice.
It´s a few step down to a very nice beach, and only 5 min walk to Ciutadella.
Right outside the hotel door you find a bus stop. And if you prefer to rent a car, they help you with everything. The car is delivered at the hotel, and you just leave the key in the reception when you are finished.
The breakfast was ok for a 3* hotel. Some vegetables and eggs would made it even better.

You get value for money because of its location and service of the hotel .

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank HH68
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for nine nights this year and seven nights last year and have found this hotel very good
It is ideal for sightseeing Ciutadella and ideal for visiting Cala blanch, all beaches around
Breakfast was adequate continental style and rooms were nice overlooking plages grand beach
Staff were very helpful and pleasant deserves much better comments on ta than some people are putting!
Great value for money we will be back in September

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Our stay in this budget hotel was very enjoyable. The staff were very helpful at all times. The included breakfast was adequate. Buses to the beaches further away stopped right outside. The town was a 10 minute walk. The hotel itself was clean (sheets and towels changed daily) although a little dated by today's standards. TV was in Spanish only, WiFi was only available in the reception area and then not always reliable. No swimming pool but a small beach was over the road. We enjoyed our first trip to Menorca and our stay in the Platje Gran.

Room Tip: Central. Clean. En-suite, plenty of hot water at all tmes
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple