“Excellent experience”
Review of Cavalls Son Angel

Cavalls Son Angel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Horse riding and Horse trails in Menorca. Excursiones y rutas ecuestres en Menorca
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Let me be clear - I can just about identify one end of a horse from the other and know very little about riding. Even with our inexperience, this place gave us a fantastic ride which was great fun in extremely beautiful scenery. The staff and guides are highly professional but at the same time, relaxed and friendly. We felt safe at all times and in excellent hands.

I believe that they cater equally well for experienced riders.

Thank you Toni!

1  Thank WestCountryFoodie

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My 8 year old daughter and I did the 1 hour trek which was amazing. We saw lots of wild tortoises, beautiful woodland, great views and on the cliff tops, would really recommend!

6  Thank 738jlo38
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We did a two hour ride with our kids ages 8 and 11. We all LOVED it. The scenery was just gorgeous, shady in the pine forest and then down to the beautiful wild coast. Our guide was very nice. They gave us water afterwards. Wear long pants or else your legs may get a little scratched from the bushes. The horses did not want to enter the sea, try as we might, but other than that they were wonderful animals.

7  Thank wongvh
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Today I finished a 3 day ride. I don't know which I am most sad about leaving, my lovely hosts Catalina and all the Toni's, or my handsome, trusted steed Panza. I have my own horse, I ride dressage in Australia and initially thought it would just be a typical touristy type horse ride but still a good way to see the island. Wow! It was so much much more than this. It was 3 amazing days that I will remember with all my heart for the rest of my life. Yes, the scenery you will see and the places you will go on this trail you would never find on your own, I won't even attempt to describe how magnificent the coastline is for fear of not doing it justice, but it was also the hosts, their family, co-workers and their incredible horses that made it so special and happy. These horses are not only well cared for, they are loved and respected. I had an experience in Menorca that I would not have had anywhere else at any other stable, for which I'm incredibly grateful for. By the end of the first day I'd completely fallen in love with this island, its people, its food and my wonderful Menorcan horse. Thank heavens I rode with Son Angel, it made all the difference in the world to how I feel about Menorca, without this amazing experience I would have felt like any other tourist. This will be my new home away from home! Louise

9  Thank Louise S
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The farm is stunning, the atmosphere is very relaxed and the people running it are lovely.

I would recommend this to everyone. I went out for a two hour ride, the group was split into people who wanted to canter and people who didn't. I had a lovely cantering ride, and really enjoyed myself. The staff are very supportive and knowledgable.

I want to go again!!