“Excellent food and service”
Review of Santa Clara

Santa Clara
Ranked #8 of 209 Restaurants in Ciutadella
Price range: US$17 - US$23
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This for me was the best restaurant we visited in Ciutadella I only wish we had found it sooner!

Very attentive service and our meals were stunning and one of the best dinning experiences for a long time. Located in the old town in a lovely side street next to a convent the atmosphere is just right just as the sun goes down.

The menu isn't vast but the quality of the dishes makes up for this especially the sausage risotto and the slow cooked lamb. I can also recommend the almond cake baked by the nuns and the home made ice cream which is fantastic.

1  Thank SteveO24

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We have been to this restaurant every holiday for past 6 years. The food is always very good, the lady that owns it and her staff are very friendly. We love it.

2  Thank Nigel H
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

deluciuos pizza and lovely atmosphere, Good prices and best sangria so far on Menorca. Lead by a family.

2  Thank Piotr C
Reviewed 29 May 2018

A small friendly restaurant slightly away from hustle and bustle we ate upstairs and throughly enjoyed our meal having been several times over the years to Roma for a calzone I have to say the one I had at Santa clara was the best I’ve had In menorca it was so fresh and tasty without going over the top if we return to Cuitadella we will defo return most enjoyable.

1  Thank Skel2014
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend everyone to come and try this place, best food on the island, And such a nice experience.......