Maribel Apartments are excellent value, and perfect for anyone who enjoys a quiet holiday. We will certainly be going back. We stayed 6th to 13th October 2012, not quite the end of the season, weather still good and all local restaurants still open - good value options there too. Quiet, but plenty of restaurants and bars - and, if it's your kind of thing, an Elvis impersonator at one of the bars Thursdays, and Supremes tribute band at a nearby hotel.
And when Barcelona play Real Madrid, forget what I said about it being quiet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and Mediterranean Sea views, Apartamentos Maribel is set 400 metres from Cala Blanca Bay. It offers bright apartments with balconies set in attractive gardens.Each of the Maribel’s air-conditioned apartments has simple décor with tiled flooring. All accommodation comes with a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV.The Maribel has a peaceful location less than 1 km from the centre of Cala Blanca. There is a selection of shops, bars and cafés within 15 minutes’ walk of the complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maribel Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribel Apartamentos Hotel Ciudadella
- Maribel Apartamentos Ciudadela
- Maribel Apartamentos Hotel Ciudadela
- Maribel Apartamentos Spain/Minorca