Stayed here the 2nd week in sept we where in the apts block 3 (maribel 111) which were closest to the sea, we where up graded to a ground floor 2 bedroom apt this was very clean well equipped and spacious it had a nice patio area right in front of the pool,staff at the main reception were friendly did'nt need to go up there much tho, we had a drink in the bar outside but did'nt try the food so cannot comment, they are in a good area could be a bit quite for some people but it was sept when we visted so would expect that really, close to supermarkets & restaurants love'ly resort would definatey like to return to Cala Blanca and I would'nt hesitate on staying here again.Great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and Mediterranean Sea views, Apartamentos Maribel is set 400 metres from Cala Blanca Bay. It offers bright apartments with balconies set in attractive gardens.Each of the Maribel’s air-conditioned apartments has simple décor with tiled flooring. All accommodation comes with a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV.The Maribel has a peaceful location less than 1 km from the centre of Cala Blanca. There is a selection of shops, bars and cafés within 15 minutes’ walk of the complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maribel Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribel Apartamentos Hotel Ciudadella
- Maribel Apartamentos Ciudadela
- Maribel Apartamentos Hotel Ciudadela
- Maribel Apartamentos Spain/Minorca