We have just had a lovely holiday at Vista Blanes appartments. Basic but spacious and comfortable apartments and very clean. The pool area was lively with lots of families and kids enjoying themselves and joining in the organised activities. We enjoyed the complex. There was plenty of space for everyone to relax and chill out in the sun and the nearby beach and the lovely beach bar were great. Vista Blanes is a quiet area with just a few restaurants. That suited us fine but if we wanted a more livlier time we went to Los Delphines which is a 10/15 minute walk away with more choice of bars and restaurants there. There is a great bus service into the beautiful old city of Cuitadella. Wonderful history and architecture, restaurants and bars. Menorca is a beautiful island and we look forward to going back again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Apartamentos Vista Blanes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Vista Blanes Hotel Ciudadella
- Apartamentos Vista Blanes Ciudadela
- Apartamentos Vista Blanes Hotel Ciudadela
- Apartamentos Vista Blanes Spain/Minorca