read a bunch of the reviews and yeah, oodles and oodles of germans, so many that i forgot i was in spain...completely! even the staff all spoke german, entertainment in german, signs in german. not bad if your german but i'm canadian. it was all families so lots of activity and noise, i just picked the wrong place for me. the buffets were overpriced in my opinion, 8 euro for breakfast, 12 for lunch and 17!! for supper. i found a cafe around the corner in the port area that served much better breakfast for 3.90euro, and had incredible indian curry one night for 7euro. it wasn't a room, it was a little apartment, lots of room if you're staying a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 m from the beach. Apartments: Living room. Small kitchen. Double bedroom. Bathroom. Sat-TV. Terrace / balcony. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool with children´s splash pool. Swimming lessons. Tennis courts. Paddle court. Multipurpose court. Archery. Miniclub. Children´s playground. Nursery. Workshop. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner buffet. Lounge & Pool bar with terrace. Services: Buggies, intercoms and high chairs rental. Car and bicycles rental. Internet. Washing machine and dryer machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Club Menorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Club Menorca Hotel Ciudadella
- Grupotel Hotel Ciudadela
- Grupotel Hotel Menorca
- Grupotel Club Menorca Spain/Minorca