“Back. For.more!!”
Review of Finca Julie Horse Riding - CLOSED

Finca Julie Horse Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: ​Experience the breathtaking views of Fuerteventura on horseback. Enjoy the freedom and tranquility of this beautiful island while riding on friendly Irish sport horses. Feel the freedom of riding on mountain trails or coastal routes in an all-year-round temperate climate. We have a full range of tailor-made rides or lessons to suit riders of all abilities.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went horse riding to finca julie in october and returned again in June ,my daughter Emily and I loved the experience,we found both Paul and Julie very friendly and professional the hour went by very quickly possibly Julie being a fellow Irish woman and we like to chat!!! Mostly what I love about finca julie is how much the horses are loved and looked after,as an animal lover that is so important to me, Thanks again Julie and Paul we will be back again in october!! Elaine and Emily x

1  Thank Elaineemily

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Brilliant evening hack! As a very nervous family we were settled straight away with the lovely environment, horses and people. Nervous mum really enjoyed being led by Paul who chatted a lot to calm any nerves :). The horses did what they said on the tin and although are unpredictable creatures, they behaved in the calmest of manners.

Beautiful scenery and the owners have a lot of knowledge and show a lot of care for there animals which was lovely to see.

A must for anyone visiting the area !!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We really enjoyed our little ride with Julie and the 2 horses : big Tom and Rosie!
The place is amazing and the view is wonderful. A little escapade in the nature that we will not forget.
Thank you Paul and thank you Julie! Good continuation in your passion and better greetings.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My friends and I thought it would be something different to do and it was certainly that. I and one of may friends had ridden before but my other friend had never ridden before.Our guide was not only welcoming but professional, finding out who had done what and choosing the right horse for that person depending on the experience that each rider had. He was very safety consensus too.We not only had helmets but back / full body protection, just in case. It was a wonderful way to see the island. We were taken up in to the mountains ,there we was gorillas mountain the beach and mountains. would recommend so much.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We've just returned from a lovely week on Fuerteventura and this was definitely a highlight. We booked a 2hr session (half hour riding lesson with 90 minutes of riding around the countryside) after an email conversation with Paul. When we arrived we were greeted by a member of the team (I forget her name) and she got us geared up with helmets, leg and back protection and got us saddled up on our horses. We had Digby and Tom. We were shown how to ride briefly until we both felt confident enough to ride before riding out into the countryside. It was a very enjoyable couple of hours and the service was top rate from start to finish. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something to do for a morning.

1  Thank JakeT1992