“Very Helpfull”

Tourist Office San Sebastian de la Gomera
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We were wanting a local map of the island and were pleased to find the tourist office. It was not just one of those information boards, but a real office. It makes so much difference when you can talk to someone who knows what you want. The staff were lovely. For a very small place the office was well stocked. Thank you for your help.

1  Thank Valerie T

Reviewed 12 February 2014

09-Jan-2014
Purchased From: Cruising Excursions
Essential Collection - La Gomera Highlights (Tour 10)

Service ##
Product ##

Customer Wrote On 27-Jan-2014

Service rating : Excellent guide and taxi driver, very helpful, will use you again and recommend you.
Product : Excellent tour very interesting.

1  Thank Myself9
Reviewed 10 January 2014

It makes sense to get the maps and information about the island. Above all, the bus is necessary. The buses on the island run very punctual according the timetable.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

From Teneriffa to La Gomera...He (Jose Angel) is the best tourguide you can get anywhere...so funny, sometimes sad, serious, informative, ineressting! We miss him at Germany, an we`re still imitate his jokes and his funny talking! So, we`ve mixed a Gomeron, thought about the misterious trees of laurisilva and this wonderful, elefantöse island...thanks to this very nice tour, it was breathtaking(atemberaubend)...hope to see you both again (La Gomera and Jose...)Danke aus München! Ina S. (not sleeping yet:-) )

3  Thank Lena M
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Jose Angel - viajes Nere Izerdie

We visited La Gomera on Saturday the 30/11 2013.
We were a little bit hesitant about buying a tour from an “unofficial” firm (for us that is). -We had heard a lot of warnings about swindlers and we also saw the same pack of suspicious cheaters outside our hotel in Las Americas, but that’s another and not so interesting story….
We bought the trip to La Gomera at Excursiones Jesus (Jesus Molina Molina) in his little salestable at the sea front between Las Americas and Playa Bobo. The bus was excellent and we were collected at the arranged time. Everything was very professional and smooth….. and cheap compared with for instance Falke Lauridsen.
At first we thought…… what the f… is this. Jose Angel is VERY different from all the other tourguides we have ever experienced. Besides the facts that were served about La gomera and the places we visited the nearest I can describe it as, is a kind of an 11 hour Jose Angel show. I had almost constantly a grin on my face in between the insane laughs I had. In fact I was sore due to the constant grin on my face! It was the trip of a century!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m convinced that I can speak for all nationalities on the bus (I spoke to at lot of them). This guy is fabulous!!!!! I hope he gets really nice payed for his performance. A very good representative for canaries (he comes from La Palma), La Gomera and of course also for Viajes Nere Izerdie/ Excursiones Jesus.
A VERY recommendable tourguide.
As for the tour. Personally I would have liked a bit more time in the forest, but the trip was from 7.50 – 18.30 and for some older persons this was long enough. Everything else was perfect.

11  Thank ivan H