Visited this hotel in November 2014 before staying on Tenerife for 1 week. This place is fantastic, with great facilities, and staff. The pool area is beautiful with some fantastic views over the marina and over to Tenerife. The rooms are beautifully decorated and most have a sea view. The town of San Sebastián is about. 15 walk down hill from the hotel and is lovely for a walk round and to have some food and drink in some of the local bars. We only stayed for 2 nights, which was not long enough. This is the perfect place get away from it all and chill out....I will be back to visit and explore La Gomera further one day :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building of this Parador expresses in its architectural forms the mysteries and enigmas in this Canary island and invites the guest to enjoy themselves in this paradisiacal setting and to contemplate, from its common rooms, unsurpasable views of the ocean and of the island of Tenerife in the background with the Teide peak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Parador de la Gomera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De La Gomera Hotel
- Parador De La Gomera San Sebastian De La Gomera