Our first night on La Gomera was in the Parador. Such a nice and relaxing place. Very sympatic people, always helpful.
The breakfast and restaurant is a must: very nice food!
Our first night was such a pleasure that we booked an extra night!
And believe it or not: our last night at the island, we came back to this Parador!
We will certainly come back to this nice, relaxing place!
Everything a hotel needs to be...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building of this Parador expresses in its architectural forms the mysteries and enigmas in this Canary island and invites the guest to enjoy themselves in this paradisiacal setting and to contemplate, from its common rooms, unsurpasable views of the ocean and of the island of Tenerife in the background with the Teide peak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Parador de la Gomera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De La Gomera Hotel
- Parador De La Gomera San Sebastian De La Gomera