“Excellent!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mark Andr...
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Ernesto met us on arrival, (lovely man) location is excellent! Beach, Shops, bars & restaurants even the bus station if you fancy getting around the island are within 2 minutes walking distance, No noise disturbance from the shopping centre, lovely pool, cleaned out each morning Monday-Friday.
Villa clean & comfortable, with everything you need for a holiday.
Highly recommended,
We have already booked our next stay... we have only been home 14 day's.

12 Oct 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the bungalow and so happy you are coming back again!
Cardiff
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

9 Jan 2018
I’m so pleased you had such a good holiday in my bungalow
Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

18 Aug 2017
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay in the bungalow. I look forward to seekng you again.
Sarawelsh...
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Just returned from a lovely stay . Bungalow is spacious, clean, and very well equipped. Pool is always quiet with plenty of beds. Location is the best we've stayed in Puerto Rico, the shopping centre is on your doorstep! But we was never disturbed by any noise. Ernesto was very helpful. We will definitely be back .. thank you for an amazing holiday .

24 Apr 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in my bungalow, I always try and do my best for my guests. Hope to see you all another time!
julieawil...
Puerto Rico, Spain
“LOVELY APARTMENT”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Lovely clean apartment with all the shops and bars on your doorstep. Beach only about 10 minutes walk. Lovely balcony with 6 sun loungers and table and chairs. Sun all day. Ernesto the owner came to make sure that everything was okay for us.

3 May 2017
I'm so glad you liked the bungalow and had a lovely holiday. I hope to see you again another time!
Reviewed 27 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Miles B
“Perfect Base”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

What can I say this was perfect accommodation for us... 3 twin rooms all with air con and a further room we did not use with Bunk Beds. Perfect location on doorstep of all nightlife but very quiet. Ernesto the owner is a very pleasant chap very accommodating gave us another set of keys as we were a group of men. Nice pool quiet place to chill and all mod cons. Will definitely return with my family at some point.
Thanks Ernesto Great holiday

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location
Liked least: nothing bad really
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Oct 2016
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay, I look forward to your next visit to the bungalow
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing