“Great place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jussi-Pek...
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The bungalow is well equipped and the location is very nice. Only 5-10 minutes walk to the beach. Big shopping center with couple of supermarkets just around the corner.
Landlord Ernesto was very helpful and got us an extra folding bed and a travel cot for baby. He came to give us the keys and show us around despite that we arrived close to the mid-night.

12 Mar 2018
I am so pleased you and your family enjoyed your holiday in the bungalow. I always try and do everything I can to ensure my guests enjoy their stay.
padraig19...
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Perfect ideal location”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Perfect for bars and restaurants 500mts from the beach very little steps to climb
Ernesto was on hand when we arrived to show us around the property and showed us all the facilities plenty of space in the bungalow there were 4 adults in the bungalow however my daughter and her boyfriend surprised me on my 50th birthday for 5 days and there was still plenty of room pool to ourselves so therefore had plenty sun beds!!will certainly book bungalow again Great property highly recommended thanks again Ernesto

Your age range 50-64
3 Feb 2018
I am so glad you enjoyed your holiday in the bungalow and it was a lovely way to celebrate yiur 50th birthday.. I hope to see you again another time
Steakey P
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The villa is in a great location 5 mins walk to the beach and 1 min to shops and bars. The owner Ernesto met us at the villa and showed us around. He was also kind enough to arrange our private transfer to and from the airport. The villa was excellent and I would recommend it to everyone. It is perfect for family. Pool was cleaned every day. We will definitely return.

3 Feb 2018
I am so pleased you enjoyed your holiday in the bungalow. I look forward to welcoming you again.
bertie313
scotland
“bungalow isla margarita”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

great location, well equiped accomodation handy for the bars and shops and a short walk to the beach, nice pool area, ernesto was very friendly and helpfull
will book again.

9 Jan 2018
I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay in my bungalow! Look forward to seeing you again another time
Honey013
England
“A wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The bungalow is ideally located with the beach, harbour and many bars and restaurants nearby. Ernesto was very kind and attentive - nothing was too much trouble. The previous guests had broken the umbrella and a chair and this was replaced in a flash. We hired a car and there was a space for us to park. The bungalow is very secure in a gated complex. The pool was chilly but huge and well kept - most often we had it to ourselves. We visited Crocodrillo which was a rescue centre - it was a good day. We would certainly return a lovely part of the world.

9 Jan 2018
It’s gratifying to read that you had a lovely stay in my bungalow, I always try and do all I can for my guests
cerise ma...
cheshire
“excellent in all ways for all ages”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

tip if you want a private transfer is to try Shuttlespain, they were excellent for us both ways and were fully punctual and saved any worries

9 Jan 2018
I am pleased that you had a good holiday in my bungalow
Angela E
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Accommodation”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Bungalow is fantastic will be booking again.
So close to all amenities and a great pool.
Ernesto was really helpful and met us to show us where to go.

12 Oct 2017
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the bungalow and look forward to seeing you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing