I have been in Las Palmas several times for business. And tryied couple of hotels in the town. And must admitt that the Imperial Playa is the absolute best. If you want something more fancy than the resorts further south are better. But for business all the honor to this hotel. Great staff, great breakfast, direct access to the beach walk and the beach. I have tryied various rooms even the suites with large balcony! The view is just fantastic, you can sit on your balcony work and watch the sun go down and hear the people walking down below.
The price i sreasonable, room furniture match the price but the location and the view is 5 star!
What I also like about this location is that you can have a nice dinner, and the after party and walk by the beach home or on the walk where many other people are, avoiding the small alleys in Las Palmas. I have had 3 collegues being mugged in those alleys not far from the hotel. So be careful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shores of Las Canteras Beach with direct access to endless local attractions is the four-star NH Imperial Playa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your NH Imperial Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Imperial Playa Hotel Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- NH Imperial Playa Gran Canaria/Las Palmas De Gran Canaria