We stayed here for a week in late October of 2013. It was fantastic.
The staff and rooms were top notch. Very friendly front desk with a willingness to assist. Rooms were very clean, modern, we had an excellent balcony to relax on. There were even TV speakers in the bathroom.
The location and proximity to everything was excellent. You basically walk out of the front lobby onto the boardwalk. There is a restaurant nearby called La Oliva Restaurante that was incredible. The only drawback about the location is that it's about 33-35 euro taxi ride from the airport.
We would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shores of Las Canteras Beach with direct access to endless local attractions is the four-star NH Imperial Playa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your NH Imperial Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Imperial Playa Hotel Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- NH Imperial Playa Gran Canaria/Las Palmas De Gran Canaria