“Excellent food, delightful atmosphere, friendly and obliging service”
Review of Mister Green - CLOSED

Mister Green
Price range: US$25 - US$38
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: .
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Discovered by "google"-ing restaurants in the Inca area, Mr. Greens - just some minutes away from our Finca - turned out to hit the mark. Each of the seven courses were overwhelmingly tasty. We guess the price of just 30 € for such a perfect menu is unbeaten in Majorca. Above that the wine completed the dining experience. From our point of view, a "must dine" location where we will certainly come back when we return to Majorca on vacation.

Date of visit: August 2013
Lee K, General Manager at Mister Green, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you, and thank you Google and I must say thank you to tripadvisor, Coments like the one you have left plus all the others make us at Mister Greens humble and excited for the future, so once again thank you Gerald

Best Regards Lee

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Near Sa Pobla, Mallorca? Go have dinner at Mister Green Restaurant. Nice place, great food, excellent service at a very reasonable price.
I was there with my family and friends 2 weeks ago and we all enjoyed it. I highly recommend Mister Green Restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2013

Thank you so much for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit, from all the team we wish you the best and hope to see you if you visit Mallorca in the future.

Regards Lee

Reviewed 2 August 2013

If you on holiday in the northern part of Majorca and you have a hire car, Mistergreens in Sa Pobla is not to be missed. We went there 3 times and the food was amazing each time. Lee Kearly, the chef,and his staff were delightful and very efficient. We are only sorry that we are now home in Wales and will not be able to visit there again until next year.

Date of visit: July 2013
Lee K, General Manager at Mister Green, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

well what can I say, you were here more than me, We are so glad for your support during your stay and thank you so much for your kind words, We look forward to seeing you next year take care.

Lee

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Great experience for family dinner at Mister Greens last evening. The (no alternative) 7 course tasting menu was excellent. The venue is lovely with an outside courtyard. Sa Pobla may not be the obvious choice of town for dinner, but seek out this restaurant for lovely and different food. All fresh ingredients , some picked on the night from the courtyard garden. Menus is changed every week.
Great service as there were not many guests and I wonder how Lee and his team would react if there were lots of bookings, however this restaurant deserves a look.

Date of visit: July 2013
lee k, General Manager at Mister Green, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for you review, Glad you enjoyed the service, and hope to see you in the future.

regards Lee

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We went with friends to the fantastic Mister Green's last night. (No relation!) The place had been highly recommended to me and I can see why. Great food, superbly presented in a very relaxed environment. I don't really like mentioning the price of things, but I'm going to make an exception here. We enjoyed a 8 course tasting menu for just 25 euros and it was faultless throughout. Lee and his small team had been working flat out all evening and I left completely satisfied, but feeling like we'd robbed him. Then I found out that he's a Spurs fan, so I didn't feel so bad :-)
If you live anywhere on the island or will be visiting Mallorca then check it out.

Date of visit: July 2013
lee k, General Manager at Mister Green, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you the review, It was nice to finally meet you and hope to see you in the very near future, yes you did rob me, lol . We do accept that we need more staff and are currently working on this, once again thank you,

The Spurs fan