“Amazing villa!”

Review of Villa Cassia

Villa Cassia
Main terrace and pool area Villa and private pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Villa Cassia
Main terrace and pool area
Villa and private pool
Driveway and front entrance
Enter a caption for your photo
Living and dining area
June 2013 - new luxury loungers
June 2013 - new rattan garden furniture ideal for sipping sangria of an evening
June 2013 - new large portable sun umbrella to give some much needed shade
June 2013 - the entrance to the new water park nearby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ang b
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Amazing villa!”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Sorry for the late review! We went as a family of 5, age from 10-40. Stayed for 2weeks in August. We all had an amazing holiday and would definitely recommend this villa. Kay, the owner was fantastic and very helpful. She gave us lots of information about things do and see on the island. The villa is facing a waterpark but it isn't too noisy. About a 5min walk is the lovely flamingo beach and a few restaurants and shops. You can walk to Playa Blancas main resort, which is busier and had lots of restaurants in about 15mins. The villa itself is lovely and has everything you need. The pool is a great size, and there is lots of outdoor space. We will hopefully be back soon. The only negative I could say, is that the villa would definitely benefit from air conditioning. We all loved our holiday, thanks Kay!

7 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for the superb review Angela. It was a pleasure being able to help with your holiday and was delighted to hear that you and your family had such a good time at the villa. Would love to welcome you back.
Thanks again for being great guests. Kay
Jan T
“Great villa”
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Just returned from a great weeks holiday in Villa Cassia. The villa is fully equipped and in a great location just 10 minutes walk to a small selection of restaurants and the beach. A short bus ride will take you to the main town with many more shops and restaurants to choose from.

Your age range 50-64
4 Apr 2018
Thank you Jan. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. Kay
Mr_H_thou...
Island of Anglesey, United Kingdom
“High quality family Villa situated in an ideal location for walk to beach, bar and restaurants.”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Villa is every bit to the quality the promotion photographs suggest. Villa management & services was excellent.

Beach and local bars/restaurants are a leisurely 10 minute walk away - 20 minutes gets you to town.

..... already thinking when to book for next year!!

20 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for the great review. I'm delighted you had a lovely holiday and will look forward to welcoming you back next time. Thanks again from Kay the owner
emenyfami...
Wakefield
“Perfect home from home in a fantastic location”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We have just returned from a wonderful week's stay in Villa Cassia. The villa layout was just perfect for our party of 2 kids, 2 grandparents, myself and hubby. Every room with it's own bathroom, and both double rooms felt like their own little suite with the bedroom, bathroom and a room in between with full length fitted wardrobes and shelving. Each 'suite' felt very private, so I could float from bedroom to bathroom half dressed without embarrassing myself or my father-in-law! Both double rooms have their own patio doors providing access to the outside terrace and allowing a welcome breeze through the night.

We made good use of the washing machine and dishwasher during out stay, and the extra fridge in the utility room was very useful for large bottles of drinking water etc. We ate breakfast and lunch on the terrace most days with plenty of room around the table for the 6 of us. It is great that there are steps down to the lower terrace / pool area which made it easier to keep the upper terrace clean and dry. I made my kids dry off before going up the steps and back into the villa. It also provided an easy boundary for me to tell my 9 year old that he wasn't allowed down to the lower terrace unless an adult was watching him.

The pool was wonderfully warm and we swam and played every day. There are plenty of options for sitting or laying in the sun or using the parasols for shade.

The villa was literally a 7 minute very pleasant walk down to Playa Flamingo where I bought fresh bread and warm croissants every morning. There are several restaurants along the stretch of Flamingo beach, and a further 20 minute walk gets you into Playa Blanca with a huge choice of eateries.

During our stay we went back twice to a favourite restaurant from a previous holiday at Faro Park, The Port of Call which I can't recommend enough (5 mins drive). We also visited Rancho Texas for the first time which the kids loved and I thought was very good value (25 mins drive).

The key safe outside the front door was extremely useful for our party, as we split up to do different things on a number of days, but always knew we could get back in. I chose not to drive the car down the narrow driveway as we had a large 7 seater with no parking sensors. I could have driven it in....but wouldn't have liked to reverse it out!

The water park across the road is open from 10am until 5pm every day and does play music throughout the day. This didn't bother us, but could be an irritation if you are looking for complete peace and quiet. Likewise the villa is right next to a road with a few coaches a day going past, but the villa is screened off from the road so is still private. We didn't use the waterpark as it is very expensive and the trip advisor reviews mentioned the park not allowing any food to be taken in, and guests may only leave for 15 mins max.

Thank you for the starter groceries which were provided - very welcome when arriving late in the evening.

All in all we loved our stay and definitely hope to return.

5 Jun 2017
Thank you for the excellent review Mary & I'm so pleased that you & your family had such a great holiday there. Hope to welcome you back again in the future. Best regards from Kay - the owner.
Lesley B
“Beautiful villa and excellent location”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I have been going to the villa every year for the past 3 years and think it is the nicest one I've been too. The villa is kept very modern and has loads of toys and games for kids. This year when we went we had the pleasure of meeting Alana who was lovely and had the villa the cleanest we had ever seen it. Couldn't fault anything and such a lovely short walk to all the favourite bars and restaurants which we have become regulars. This really is a home from home.
Can't wait to go back next year Kay you should be so proud of how lovely it is!

3 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review. I'm very proud to have so many repeat bookers like yourself & hope I will be welcoming you back soon.
I'm delighted you & your family/friends had another great holiday at Villa Cassia. From Kay the owner.
thekentie...
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Lovely villa, poor managers”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a lovely villa, and four of us have stayed in it for three weeks for the past two years, and found it excellent. However my husband and I recently stayed on our own for three weeks and were very disappointed by the change in the managing agents. The previous managers were pleasant and helpful, and made an initial visit to introduce themselves and check all was satisfactory. The current managers were never seen, although one of them was apparently unwell from the Tuesday of the second week. The other one (the male) is clearly not a 'people person' and I found him to be rude and unprofessional in the manner in which he communicated with me. Whatever his personal situation he is paid to do a job in a professional and courteous manner, which he failed to do. I think the villa owner has made a mistake in changing her management team.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
30 May 2017
Thank you for your feedback. Pleased you had a lovely stay yet again but disappointed in your comments regarding my new managers. Unfortunately, Alana was in Intensive Care in hospital after an emergency operation when you were trying to contact her about your problem with the TV. Her husband Steve did contact you to ask for your patience & understanding in the difficult circumstances & copied in myself & your booking agent. He did organise an engineer who I believe found a loose wire & immediately sorted it for you. If Steve didn't sound friendly enough I think you must realise he was in shock at the emergency situation regarding his wife. Steve & Alana have an excellent reputation on the island & I have had fantastic feedback on the departure questionnaires including the one you completed. I apologise for any possible inconvenience you may have experienced but am delighted that overall you marked the villa "excellent" & hope we can welcome you back on another occasion. Kay - the owner.
Guy V
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Villa in Superb Position”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We were a party of 5 (ages 51, 47, 21, 21 and 19) and we all absolutely loved our holiday in this villa. The villa is equipped with everything you could need and has a really well planned layout. It was spotlessly clean and well maintained and the management were a pleasure to deal with. The villa is in an excellent position with restaurants, bars, supermarket and Flamingo beach all within 10 minutes walk. 5 minutes drive (approx 4 euros in a taxi) or a 25-30 minute walk gets you to the centre of Playa Blanca with a wider range of shops and bars/restaurants and a larger busier beach. We hired a car but the location of this villa makes it perfect for those who prefer not to drive. Overall this is a fantastic villa and we would definitely recommend it and can't wait to visit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Can't pick one thing as everything was excellent
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing