“A trip on a camello”

Lanzarote a Caballo
Ranked #103 of 219 Outdoor Activities in Lanzarote
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Horse riding for beginners and advanced riders, camel rides, Paintball, animals, bar and atractions for children.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

When y was riding my bike on the trip to El Golfo, i past Lanzarote a Caballo.
I stopt because i was surprised by seeing the camels. I went in for a drink and booked a trip on a camel. You can alzo hire buggy's to go for a ride off road or do some paintball or horseback riding.
This is realy a nice spot to vist and have some extremely good fun.

2  Thank 26Kathleen1972

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We went Lanza Buggying on Monday and it was the most fun part of our holiday. The guide was extremely nice, friendly and experienced and the whole 4 hour tour was brilliant. We weren't too sure what to expect and didn't know if it would be worth the money but were so glad we decided to do this. We did get very very very dusty so I would advise you wear sunglasses and a hat, those with long hair should tie it back, and don't expect to wear your outfit again for the rest of the holiday without washing it! A great chance to experience driving through the mountains with some fantastic views and there was quite a bit of driving on the roads too between tracks. It's worth noting that I found it difficult to drive due to the distance of the pedals from the seat and I'm 5'4" so my partner did most of the driving. This suited me anyway because I preferred taking in the scenery.

2  Thank Rachael N
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I did 2 one hour excursions (1 beginner, 1 advanced). We both thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The horses were pleasant and easy to ride.

4  Thank TadhgT
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Visited last week in a group of 6 (3 buggys) and booked the 3 hour excursion. Slightly worried by some of the previous reviews however we were all very happy with the overall experience. Buggys are a little rough and ready (seats do not adjust forward so I would advise taking a cushion/padding if you are short) but this is to be expected given the terrain and the punishment they take. Interesting routes through the hills down to the sea and the guides let you go as fast as you like so you are not trundling along at a snail's pace. 4 forward gears and plenty of time on the main roads lets you find out how fast they can go. As for previous comments about broken dials - who cares! They aren't necessary. Well worth a visit if you like motorsports and you've already been karting. Essential to bring sunglasses due to the dust (we were caked in it) and probably advisable to bring a headscarf or snorkelling mask if you are sensitive to it!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The Buggies are in extremely bad condition, tyres are run down, seats completely worn out, steering wheels disgusting. The instructor didn't care about a torn off braking cable when showed to him. The staff is mostly unfriendly and rude, instructions are minimal. Seats can't be moved, so if you don't happen to have the right size, driving will be a pain.
Rather spend your money elsewhere (and you actually save quite some money when you DON'T come here...it's an expensive place)

4  Thank habitoti