“Learnt so much!”

US$49.84*
and up
Vineyards of Geria Walking Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Blackstone Treks & Tours Lanzarote offers you guided walks and private tours. Our desire is to show you the island in a different light, without rushing or shorcuts, away from the “big group scene”, so that one may experience a calm and deep view of this beautiful and unique corner of the Atlantic.Welcome to Lanzarote.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Jose not only took us on a beautiful secret-path hike we would not have otherwise found ourselves but also told us all about the history, landscape and vegetation of the island. It really brought the island to life for us and helped us appreciate what we see much more! Our favorite part of the trip was looking down a huge vulcano just at the brim of it as well as being introduced to the channels where the lava used to flow. Do join a tour with Jose in the beginning of your stay at Lanzarote!

Jose Luis R, Owner at Blackstone Treks & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear friends,

we are happy to know that you have enjoyed the tour, it was our pleasure to share the day with you.

All the best,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

A fantastic day out with Jose and another couple from England.

We did the fire route and I was astounded by Jose language skills, I'm working on my guide qualification at the moment and if I could explain concepts in Spanish as clearly as he does in English I'd be delighted. He was friendly, professional, highly knowledgeable and I would most certainly book more days out with Jose and Blackstone when I visit the Islands again. Thank you for a fab and most enjoyable day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear friend,

thanks for taking time to write the comment. We really appreciate it.

We wish you all the best and we hope you do well with your guide qualifications.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I decided to go a trek at the last moment and when I called to inquire, Jose, was most kind and professional (despite him being on holiday) to include me in next morning's trek - The Fire Route. Raquel, promptly picked me up at the Hotel in the morning and I was immediately at ease, I had a wonderful time. I will have to repeat the cliché but walking around the Timanfaya nature reserve (not National Park) was like walking on another planet for me. Not only was it extremely enjoyable, but highly educational. The pace was perfect and we had ample opportunity to stop, admire the landscape etc. It is rare to find treks conducted by people who know what they are talking about and Raquel is certainly very knowledgeable about the Island! I would no doubt be joining them for another trek to another part of Lanzarote when I am back next.
I want to thank both Jose and Raquel and I hope that you guys keep up the good work!

Dear friend,

thank you very much for your comment and we are very much looking forward to meet you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a great afternoon out with Jose who rearranged a trek for us due to unforeseen circumstances and then dropped us at the airport. He is so knowledgable about his home island, you come back having been educated by someone with loads of enthusiasm for this rather special place.
We chose La Geria as it had a wine tasting at the end and the Bodega was a lvoely way to finish out visit to Lanzarote.
We will certainly look him up again when we visit Lanzarote.

JLRB_69, Propietario at Blackstone Treks & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear friends,

thank you very much for your kind words and I hope to see you back in Lanzarote very soon.

All the best,

Jose Luis

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We booked the Fire Route to explore the volcanoes in Lanzarote in May 2014. Jose was a welcoming and friendly guide with fluent English and an excellent understanding of the natural history of the Island and an evident respect for and love of the natural world. We gained a fascinating insight into the history of Lanzarote and volcanoes in general. Jose's trip was the jewel in the crown of our 4day break in the canaries and we would recommend this trip as a safe, well-planned, well-executed and hugely enjoyable addition to any holiday. Thanks Jose!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rachel B B

Dear friend,

thanks for taking time to write the comment. We are glad to know that you´ve enjoyed our company and we hope to see you again.

Kind regards,