“Fantastic dives”
Review of Windblue Diving

Windblue Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic dives”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I have only been diving once before in cyprus and so this would be my second time here in Lanzarote. My girlfriend on the other hand had never been diving before and was some what nervous about doing so. With no problem we both got to dive together regardless of our difference in experience. We both felt safe and we had a fantastic time. We went to two different dive spots and got to see different things on both dives. The staff were ever so friendly and I would recommend this dive center to anyone near playa blanca. If I come back to lanzarote then this is place I will go for diving :)

4 Thank Ashley R

Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“100% of professionalism and family, friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to have a try diving first time in our life. Unfortunately I got bad memories with water and chickened out before put my face in the water ( I was sure, I will be fine..). My partner went diving with instructor Patrick. They recorded some good HQ movies and pictures. He absolutely enjoyed every second!
Surprisingly ,the owner Mr Valerie gave me a massive opportunity and offered me one more time diving for free as I paid before.
I decided to do it ( obviously my partner dive too :)) and this time step by step, hand by hand I was instructed by Mr.Valerie how to breath, relax , and enjoy under the water and it was absolutely unforgettable. I felt very , very safe and in good hands.
My partner decided to do his diving license with them. We will come back to Big Blue Sea for more under water experience and more beatifull memories and I yes, will dive again :)
Thanks to Valerie,Partick and Ann for everything :)

Visited January 2014
3 Thank annaiadam
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I went diving with my dad, aunt and uncle, we were all at different levels but we were all still fairly new at this experience. The instructors made us feel 100% comfortable and safe.I have done diving once before myself and was unsure about it but after the dive with the big blue sea company i want to do it again! My dad and I are even considering doing a course with them it was so amazing. Many thanks to the team for making us feel so welcome.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank daniellebaroni
Playa Blanca, Spain
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Super dive centre”
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Nice dive center with different dive spots.

Always aware off safety and super friendly ..

Valerie is a verry good instructor with a lot off experians..

If u go for a try dive a normal dive or a cours, they will let u feel confi in all situations

Visited April 2013