“Visibility amazing”
Review of Windblue Diving

Windblue Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Centro de buceo con la mejor ubicación de Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. Inmersiones guiadas con grupos reducidos y cursos de buceo hasta Divemaster, dirigidos por un gran equipo de profesionales del buceo. También ofrecemos clases de iniciación y tours guiados de kayak y Stand Up Paddle y snorkel.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Two open water divers, cheaper than diving with a school that would put you into a larger group and a video of the dive was included although we know the guide recorded it but still waiting for the motion picture. Discussed the location options and then catered it to what we wanted. Keen to show off what was in Playa Flamingo. The free transfer from Costa Teguise in a private car was also a plus. The fish are so used to divers they follow you. Hoping the video arrives soon as that would just top off our amazing time in Lanzarote!! Would love to go back and book some more locations with these guys!

3  Thank stthomson
in 9 reviews
"teaching"
"company"

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

As my first time scuba diving I was a little nervous, but the instructors at big blue sea were reassuring and very good at looking after us. I went with my boyfriend and his brothers, who have previous diving experience, but this was not an issue, as the instructors made sure we all stayed together. The are a variety of dive sites with a host of interesting sealife. We saw cuttlefish, sea slugs, crabs and jellyfish as well as a whole host of colourful fish in schools. The instructors are helpful with gear and any worries, and went beyond my expectations, even driving us back to our hotel when I had forgotten spare clothes. If I was going to go diving again in lanzarote I wouldnt bother looking anywhere else: big blue sea is the safest and most fun place to go scuba diving, with lovely and welcoming people working there :)

3  Thank Louise E
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I have only been diving once before in cyprus and so this would be my second time here in Lanzarote. My girlfriend on the other hand had never been diving before and was some what nervous about doing so. With no problem we both got to dive together regardless of our difference in experience. We both felt safe and we had a fantastic time. We went to two different dive spots and got to see different things on both dives. The staff were ever so friendly and I would recommend this dive center to anyone near playa blanca. If I come back to lanzarote then this is place I will go for diving :)

4  Thank Ashley R
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to have a try diving first time in our life. Unfortunately I got bad memories with water and chickened out before put my face in the water ( I was sure, I will be fine..). My partner went diving with instructor Patrick. They recorded some good HQ movies and pictures. He absolutely enjoyed every second!
Surprisingly ,the owner Mr Valerie gave me a massive opportunity and offered me one more time diving for free as I paid before.
I decided to do it ( obviously my partner dive too :)) and this time step by step, hand by hand I was instructed by Mr.Valerie how to breath, relax , and enjoy under the water and it was absolutely unforgettable. I felt very , very safe and in good hands.
My partner decided to do his diving license with them. We will come back to Big Blue Sea for more under water experience and more beatifull memories and I yes, will dive again :)
Thanks to Valerie,Partick and Ann for everything :)

3  Thank annaiadam
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I went diving with my dad, aunt and uncle, we were all at different levels but we were all still fairly new at this experience. The instructors made us feel 100% comfortable and safe.I have done diving once before myself and was unsure about it but after the dive with the big blue sea company i want to do it again! My dad and I are even considering doing a course with them it was so amazing. Many thanks to the team for making us feel so welcome.

3  Thank daniellebaroni