“Perfect villa and exceptional service”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful stylish large villa, stunning panoramic views.
stunning views and sunken bar
spacious lounge
outdoor dining area, seating 20 .
Beautifully furnished lounge
Fully equipped kitchen
spiral stiarcase and balinese doors to brown room, black white room and 2 extra sleeping areas
bamboo room
house at dusk
black & white room
Living Room
chill out lounge in the kitchen
Stairs
master bedroom
black and white room kingsize with single sofa bed , extra sleeping area off the room with twin beds
The Master Bedroom
The Master Bedroom
hdr1
bamboo room , kingsize with stunning sea and pool views
master bathroom with jacuzzi and chromotherapy bath
The Master Bedroom 2
hdr2 in the Master Bedroom 4
red room
extra sleeping room
The Master Bedroom 4
Superking bed, ensuite shower and bath, stunning sea and pool views
Kitchen, with 2 ovens
back of the villa
wet room
barbecue area
Bathroom
Brown room , double bed and extra single , patio doors onto pool, sea views leads to butterfly room.
Half Bathroom
waterfall &sand area(great for beach parties)
hdr3 in the Queen Bedroom
Half Bathroom
evening relaxayion area
Half Bathroom 2
The Queen Bedroom
Half Bathroom 2
hdr 3 in the Master Bedroom 2
butterfly room extra sleeping area off the brown room , patio onto pool with seaviews
staircase and galleried landing
The Queen Bedroom 2
dining area
master bedroom en suite with shower
The Queen Bedroom 3
Half Bathroom 3
The Twin Bedroom 2
sea view from the pool area
Half Bathroom 3
Terrace
Terrace
'la cascada'
hdr 1 in the Queen Bedroom 3
outdoor area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Annabelbw
Buntingford, United Kingdom
“Perfect villa and exceptional service”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Have just returned from a short break in this luxury villa with a group of friends. The villa is well equipped with ample space and is kept to a high standard.

The owners went out of their way to make our stay as effortless as possible - they arranged our shopping, booked taxis, lit the barbecue and even arranged a day of massages for us! Nothing was too much trouble for them.

Would highly recommend this villa - a shame it was only a short trip!

Annabel

Travelling group: Large Group
Nicola B
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Such a gorgeous and relaxing place to stay. Everywhere was immaculate and the owners made very effort to ensure our holiday was everything we had hoped for. Would love to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Iggypiggy...
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Fab holiday ”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Have just returned from this fantastic villa. The place is wonderful and the owners could not do enough for us. Fab location and would not hesitate to book again.

Tracy A
“Fantastic Holiday”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Had a fantastic stay in this villa, the owner could not do enough for us. The villa is spacious and the views are amazing! We will be going here again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Dean S
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely stunning”
Reviewed 10 December 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I don't write a review unless something is exceptional. Exceptionally good or exceptionally bad. Well, we took 14 of my family and had the holiday of a lifetime! The owner was absolutely lovely and so accommodating to our needs! The views were simply stunning, everyday waking up was literally excellent. I am not a morning but I was on this holiday! As we had 14 of us, the price was exceptional. To have that level of luxury and privacy was perfect for us! I would highly recommend this to anyone! And I can't wait to go back again! 5 stars

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
jennifer...
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“stunning villa”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

A stunning villa in quiet beautiful surroundings with fantastic views.

The villa was immaculate and very well equipped to accommodate all 12 of us.

Sergui was amazing, nothing was too much trouble, from arranging taxis to cooking us the most amazing paella!

Ignore previous reviews we had no problems, a lovely week away.

AndreaBal...
London, United Kingdom
“Awful experience”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The villa was not cleaned properly when we checked in, the bedding was threadbare and the duvets stained. When I complained the property manager was threatening and squared up to me, my husband had to rescue me as he followed me from the kitchen to the pool area shouting at me it was quite possibly the worst experience of my life. My daughter was in tears as was I almost. To add further insult not one of the owners took a call from me and even went so far as to keep some of my deposit as apparently we left the villa in a state I quote "spitefully". Never again will we be hiring a villa and certainly not this one.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing