“You get what you pay for. Cheap and cheerful.”

Aberdeen Steak House
Ranked #3,719 of 5,066 Restaurants in Tenerife
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Uk
“You get what you pay for. Cheap and cheerful.”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Ate here a couple of times, half roast chicken, chips and veg, with a pint for €6.
For that money you can't expect Gordon Ramsey to serve your food. Likewise if you buy a €5 steak. You can't expect a prime fillet.
The food was good, nothing wrong with it at all. All the staff were great, orders taken fast and taken care of quickly.
The lady outside is a good crack, good bit of banter.
Look at the prices and pitch your expectations accordingly. You would not buy a vauxhall and expect it to drive like a Lamborghini, so don't expect a €5 steak to look like Marco Piere White personally selected it for you and prepared it just the way you like it while the sky's open and mountains crumble.
If you want that, pay for that.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Pt101007

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Golf del sur”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Good value tasty food. Pizza is especially good ate here for at least one meal per day as you are guaranteed a good meal. Other restaurants we tried were really bad. Don't really understand the bad reviews but there are several on the island so perhaps the other ones are bad? All staff are friendly and welcoming offering fast service. Would definitely recommend

in Glasgow
“Used to be good.....going downhill!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We have visited and eaten in Golf del Sur for many years and know all the restaurants quite well as we have eaten well in them all. Back again this week and we headed to the Aberdeen Steak House as normal. They are celebrating their 10th anniversary and have a 2012/2013 special menu still going on. Sorry ....what has gone wrong! Could be new management. The person at the door does not give a great impression.....denim outfit, hands in pockets and cigarette in hand. We used to have to maybe wait for a table but you could walk straight in. Waiters too cocky and not very attentive. Fish and Chips.....still frozen in middle! When we pointed it out no apology was made and no discount on bill was made. Sad to say , and I mean that, because we always loved going there,, but we will not return unless someone convinces us it is on the up!

• Visited October 2013
Cinderford, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Lovely place to eat steaks large,tasty and good value.Wish we had found it earlier.Only downsize some people were smoking after their meals

Visited January 2014
MIDDLESBROUGH
“Nice steak with extras!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We visited as a family during the day and my wife and I enjoyed a very nice quality steak and meal.
The only negative point was that under my steak sauce was a large chunk of broken glass. Initially I thought I had lost a tooth! The quality of food was good though and didn't want to make a fuss but thought I has better point it out to the waiter as they may have been some kind of mishap involving a broken glass in the kitchen. I was however disappointed when the waiter tried to tell me it was piece of rock salt and disposed of it promptly.
Overall though I enjoyed my meal even if I did continue eating it a little gingerly!

• Visited November 2013