“A tourist attraction in a class all its own”
Review of Libra Shoes

Libra Shoes
Ranked #35 of 67 Shopping in Tenerife
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Shoe shop based in pueblo canario, we stock all types of shoes, but our speciality is matching Shoes & Handbags,and complementing Head-ware. Mens Shoes with Matching Belts Open Year round Every Day till 8pm
Morecambe, United Kingdom
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 495 helpful votes
“A tourist attraction in a class all its own”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We always take visiting female friends and relatives to view the dramatic splendour of this little shop.

Sadly, my feet are the wrong shape for the elegant shoes - but my friends have done serious spending here! One of them keeps the shoes as exhibits rather than actually wearing them, but another (local) pal gets her shoe-and-handbag ensembles here for every grand occasion.

Last visit I actually made a purchase - I denuded the elegant window display of its velvet trouser suit! It wasn't really meant for sale, but the owner obligingly sold it anyway. Maybe some day she'll stock shoes for chubby little feet like mine - but that would spoil the whole effect of out-of-this-world elegance!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank G and B R

Cramlington, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Libra shoes”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I have purchased shoes and handbag from Libra Shoes for 15 years. There is always something diffrent to bring back to the UK. I went to a wedding last month and wore a pair of shoes that i purchased in 2000. They still look as good as when i got them. They were grey leather with crystal white and grey heels. I also got the shocking pink and they are always commented on when worn.Hope your experience is as good as mine.

Visited May 2013