Booked this as a last minute Break through Thomas Cook - around £700 half board for two. First time on north coast of Tenerife and around 1hr 15 mins from the airport by minibus.Hotel is right on seafront and is an excellent choice for a relaxing break. Our room was on low floor on road side and came with large Balcony and it had a decent sea view. Room was not the biggest but clean and tidy with very comfortable bed and excellent shower.Paying for the safe -21 euros for the week does seem a bit mean for this class of hotel though buts its the only thing I can moan about so no big deal.Buffet style food for breakfast and evening meal was very good and plenty of choice and you can eat outside as well as in the large restaurant. We sat by the pool most days and although the Hotel seemed fairly full the pool was surprising quiet and we had no problem with getting sunbeds - pool was warm enough for me and spotlessly clean. We did take several walks along the promenade which is best accessed from the private gate by the pool - nice area which good choice of restaurants and bars if you want to eat away from the Hotel. Very close to the massive lagoon pools on the seafront which is very good place to spend the day - although the pools were freezing at least it did cool you off.The sea itself when we were there was quite rough good for surfers but not to swim in. We did have a drink in the Hotel bar most nights and the barmen were excellent especially "Manuel" (that's not his name but he remind me of him) - beware of large measures though also had "cocktail of the day offers" and although a bit more expensive than local bars still reasonable for a Hotel bar. The entertainment was provided by the same couple for most of the nights and although they were OK it did get a bit repetitive - I would recommend they get a bit more variety even the singers seemed to be getting bored of seeing the same people night after night. We didn't try the Spa at the top of the Hotel - this is extra cost ,but took a look and it did look like a very good facility.Overall for what it cost us it was very good value and would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Tenerife, one of the most beautiful places in the world thanks to its nature and landscape, Hotel Sol Costa Atlantis is situated. This 4 star hotel is located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz at the sea front and only 150m from the famous Lagos Martianez. The 290 recently refurbished rooms wih sea or Teide view are equipped with air conditioning and heating, bath or shower, hair dryer, LCD satellite tv, wifi connection, safety box (With charge) and balcony or terrace.Among the outside facilities you find a sun terrace, adults pool and a separate children's pool.The gastronomic offer includes a buffet restaurant with a spacious open air terrace, pool bar with a la carte restaurant and the In & Out bar with evening entertainment and chill out terrace.The mini club for our little guests (Summer) and the private parking (With charge) complete the offer.All your events find a special place in the Hotel Sol Costa Atlantis.Conference, conventions, incentive or meeting - there are 6 event rooms available, one of them with access to a terrace. All rooms count with daylight and a capacity up to 500 persons and are equipped with the most advanced technology to adapt your needs and requests.We place at your disposal highly sophisticated equipment of PA, projection cannons, plasma screens etc.Furthermore the hotel is "crowned" by a glass dome on the last floor which houses a spa with all kind of facilites, treatments, vip area and gym. From the spa (With charge) you enjoy spectacular view towards the sea and the Teide.The situation of the hotel right at the sea front, the commercial offer and the leisure options convert the place into a perfect choice to enjoy your holidays or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Melia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Costa Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Beatriz Atlantis And Spa Hotel
- Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz