My partner and I, went to Tenerife for a week and Loved it!. We hired a car and drive to the north to the hotel which the cheapest way to get there. Arriving at the hotel we thought this hotel was the best looking hotel in the area. We arrived at the hotel and the receptionist was welcoming, helpful and friendly. We got offered champagne and correctly we said YES please, it was very nice!. The hotel is located in excellent part of town with lots of restaurants and bars. The best restaurants are on the other side of town as there is lots more choice for different cuisines. The lido is the amazing one of the places to go and visit. The room was very nice, clean and lots of space. I have to say get a room with a sea view as it quite and a lovely view too. Spa is amazing, it is placed on the very top floor but to use the spa you do have the pay 6 euro per person and the treatments are nicely priced too. Parking around town is a big mission there is free parking but good luck if you get one. The only I would say needs improving is the sun lounges, they're broken and they're not comfortable to sit on. The breakfast was amazing!, a good collection of hot food, juices, cereals and the best thing was the pancakes!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel is located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz at the sea front and only 150m from the Lago Martianez. The 290 rooms with sea, town or Teide view are equipped with air conditioning and heating, bath or shower, hair dryer, LCD satellite tv, free WIFI, rental safe and a furnished balcony or terrace. Outside facilities include a swimming-pool with sun deck and a seperate children's pool. There is a buffet restaurant with a terrace, pool bar and the In & Out bar with evening entertainment and chill out terrace. Furthermore the hotel houses a Spa under a glass dome on the top floor, offering panoramic views and a variety of thermal facilites, massages, health and beauty treatments, vip area and gym. There are 6 function rooms available, one of them with access to a terrace. All function rooms have natural daylight and a total capacity for up to 500 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Stayforlong S.L., Melia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sol Costa Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Beatriz Atlantis And Spa Hotel
- Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz