“Perfect!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Linsey E
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 1 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I have never stayed in such a good rental apartment at any price. There were loads of thoughtful extras that made my stay so relaxing and easy - things like extra towels for the pool rather than the usual miserly one bath towel per person, loads of cooking equipment and crockery which was great for me because I don't always want to eat out.

The apartment was spotless and very quiet. The bed was super-comfortable. The pool area was secluded and the pool was heated.

The owners picked me up from the bus stop and made sure I knew where everything was. They were always on hand to provide information and sort out any issues.

My only slight criticism was that I could only find a few English channels on the TV. Maybe it was just me, but I couldn't find anything other than news in English. Luckily I have a subscription to Netflix, as I was on my own and like to watch TV when I'm staying in of an evening.

The apartment was cosy, and a real home-from-home. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to get away and relax.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Jun 2018
hello linsey we are glad that you enjoyed it so much with us. We would be very happy to welcome you again. Regards Gabi
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing