“Fun day out away from sun!”
Review of Loro Parque

US$60.43*
Loro Park Entrance with Transfer
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Loro Parque is the world-famous and adored by all animal adventure park in the Canaries. Get ready for excitement and fun at this "must see" attraction..
Reviewed 17 June 2014

A lot of animals to see, the best Dolphins, Seals and Orcas shows i ever seen. U have to check the hours for the shows and make your way there. There is a Parrot show as well, but i found it more for childrens, but again ... something different. Bought the ticket as Twin with Siam and got a good deal!

1  Thank Olaru I
Write a ReviewReviews (22,592)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We enjoyed everything on our visit in Loro Parque. Amazing shows, staff were helpful and friendly. We traveled from west coast so it took us 2hrs to get there but absolutely worth it! We would love to return there!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Visited loro park with friends while in tenerife, well worth it! We did the discovery tour also with lunch (26 euro extra) which gave you more of an insight into the treatment of the animals and premium seats at the shows, as well as a 3 course lunch. Daura is excellent, if you get her as your guide you are lucky. So much to do and see here, definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

What a brilliant day out. Amazing place but we couldn't fit it all in in one day, would happily return. Animals are all so well cared for, amazing conservation projects, excellent shows and knowledgeable staff. On,y thing is gift shop at the end could be bigger as didn't have time to walk back to separate ones ie for penguins or whales.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Loro Park is a beautiful, well kept, fascinating attraction.
For me it took me right back to my childhood when I was taken to Windsor Safari Park in England to see dolphins and orcas.
Theres no safari, but the orca, dolphin, and sea lion shows will have you saying more "ooo"s and "Aaa"s and "aww"s than Wimbledon tennis final played out by two puppies in rocket packs... Quite where that last bit came from, im not sure... But anywaaaaaay....
Its such a calming atmosphere around such animals, that it had me wanting to renounce my "civilised" lifestyle and want to go live with the animals in the wild. Although I feel quite bad about referring to them as animals, as they are just amazing beings.

Im not going to go through the animals as ive wasted too much space on the surreal side of this review, but what I will say, is if you have even an ounce of sentiment towards nature, pay Loro Park a visit. And take a camera. A good one. A really good one!