“A great days diving!”
Review of Teide Divers

Teide Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We do cruise ship pick ups from the port of Santa Cruz.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I found Teide Divers to be a very professional and friendly company. Emails are speedily responded to. I was collected and dropped off from my apartment. Great dives, all the team very enthusiastic. I would have no problem in recommending them!

1  Thank Philip W
in 10 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2014

You feel immediately cozy with them. Everything is taken care of in a very friendly atmosphere. Dive sites are well chosen for each day's conditions. This is my 2nd time with Teide divers, will return! Thanks Jackie & Phil!

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Myself and my other half went on holiday to Tenerife last week. Before going on holiday, i had been emailing Jackie and Phil as we wanted to try suba-diving. I got very fast responses to all my emails (there were a lot :P ). They picked us up from our hotel and dropped us back after.

Both Jackie and Phil were very professional. It was just the four of us so it was nice for the one on one lessons. Phil was with me. I was very nervous and Phil was very patient with me and literally held my hand for most of it.

My boyfriend said that Jackie was great too. He wasn't as nervous as me and got the hang of it pretty easily. :P

We couldn't have asked for better instructors! Lovely people! Definitley a must do! Teide divers are the ones to do it with!! :)

Reviewed 9 May 2014

From the start, Teide Divers offered and delivered more. Based in the peaceful and temperate north of the island, they can nevertheless take you wherever is the best dive site for you. We were absolute beginners, with zero experience and in no way athletes. (I am even old enough to be in the "Saga set") but Philip is a great professional, exuding confidence and successfully teaching solid, essential skills effectively (I was scared of deep water all my life, until today!)
I felt that there was nothing left to chance and every eventuality was expertly covered. We started nervous and uncertain and completed a wonderful dive confident and happy.
We were collected promptly from our accommodation near Puerto De La Cruz (also recommended) and taken to the Dive school.
We studied the essential requirements, presented in clear, concise and effective teaching style before being taken to an ideal dive site where practical training was very thorough. At every stage, our Instructor made certain we understood and were able to carry out the skills he taught us.
I have no serious illnesses but I am old, out of condition and out of shape. I even broke a zip on the wetsuit trying to squeeze my middle-aged spread into it but quick as a flash, a spare was produced and Philip got me into it painlessly.
In the water, Philip showed us how to apply all he had taught us effectively, to overcome all our fears and trust in his training and in Teide divers' equipment. ( Everything was provided; all we needed was swimsuit, flip flops and towel)
In no time, it seemed I was no longer fearful but eager to dive and at just the right pace, we were guided on an amazing underwater swim, a mini-expedition, with a clearly well-planned route. We were surrounded by sea-life; with fishes of fantastic colours, swimming with us and around us at every level.
We were never out of contact with our instructor, as Philip had quickly taught us to communicate with hand signals and kept us together so skillfully that he was never out of our reach as we swam along, gaining confidence in our new-found ability to "fly underwater"
We saw other divers (on a much more advanced course, also with Teide Divers) and greeted them, before moving on to successfully reach our destination.
We emerged elated, delighted and with a great sense of achievement. We also gained our first step certificate in scuba training and with it the chance to dive again, with a "PADI" instructor on to the next stage of diving!
If it is only once in a lifetime, if you get the chance, DO THIS. It is worth every cent. It will change your life and be a part of you forever. We did not know if we could even pluck up the courage to attempt it but now...we will be back!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2014

In October, 2013, I was referred to Teide Divers, we were going to Santa Cruz de Tenerfe, Canary Islands for one day, during our cruise. This was our opportunity to go diving during our holiday.

Jackie was prompt and professional. When I sent an email with questions Jackie would get back to me with detailed answers to my questions on more then one occassion. We were excited to be going diving in the Canary Islands. We made arrangements for Jackie to pick us up at the Port and take us to the dive boat. All equipment was being provided as part of the dive. Which made things easier for us not to have an extra suitcase with us for our dive equipment.

Four days prior to the dive, my Husband caught a flu/cold on the cruise. He started antibiotics, we could see he wouldn't be able to equalize, as he was getting a sinus infection. I emailed Jackie to let her know he was ill. We were still hopeful we could dive. Two days before our dive my Husband was getting worse. We made the decision to cancel.

Jackie was very gracious about the last minute cancellation. We did not incur any cost for the last minute cancellation. Found Jackie to be nothing but professional and kind.

We would highly recommend Teide Divers for your diving in Santa Cruz or Radazul.