Booked for my 20th birthday told Thomson holiday rep we wanted a quiet area but that had a night life. We we got the quiet area for sure but no night life. We felt intimidated by the amount of guests over 50 year old and is overrun by German. We didn't find one English person all holiday. the hotel is nice but you can't have fun. The guests were rude to us and was frowned at if we got into the pool! This is not a holiday for a couple under 30. We spent most days outside the hotel but it is a long and hard walk to the centre. Stairs galore. On a night we did nothing the hotel entertainment was rubbish and we found no bars that were pleasant, part from the fact I got food poisoning from a restaurant we had a ok holiday. Weather made up for it! Fair to say we are going for a more lively destination in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Puerto de la Cruz is located in the residential area of La Paz of Puerto de la Cruz, with fantastic views towards the sea or towards Mount Teide. The hotel has been recently refurbished and is surrounded by a splendid subtropical garden with a large variety of regional plants.It is situated 10 minutes from the city centre and from the Martiánez swimming pool and artifitial lake complex, creation of the lanzaroteño artist César Manrique.The capital Santa Cruz is 35 km away and the airports Reina Sofía (south) and Los Rodeos (north) are 96 km and 25 km away respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Puerto de la Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Puerto De La Cruz Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Puerto De La Cruz Sol
- Hotel Puerto De La Cruz Tenerife