Reception and restaurant staff very helpful.
Interesting range of barman. Probably need to review training to make sure they can all mix same range of cocktails.
Very clean in rooms. Hotel is a bit dated and reminds of the 70s built comprehensive school that I went to BUT you must remember that it was at a budget price so it's fine. The same goes for the food.
Whilst the staff are great, we found with our two year old there seems to be a lot of miserable clients here that didn't like kids although on our last day there were a lot more kids it seemed to change so we weren't in the minority so much.
I'm not sure what to do about the above apart from making some areas 'adults only' to protect both parties and avoid unnecessary discomfort and possible confrontations for families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Puerto de la Cruz is located in the residential area of La Paz of Puerto de la Cruz, with fantastic views towards the sea or towards Mount Teide. The hotel has been recently refurbished and is surrounded by a splendid subtropical garden with a large variety of regional plants.It is situated 10 minutes from the city centre and from the Martiánez swimming pool and artifitial lake complex, creation of the lanzaroteño artist César Manrique.The capital Santa Cruz is 35 km away and the airports Reina Sofía (south) and Los Rodeos (north) are 96 km and 25 km away respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Puerto de la Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Puerto De La Cruz Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Puerto De La Cruz Sol
- Hotel Puerto De La Cruz Tenerife