I stayed at this hotel for 9 nights in February. Overall, as mentioned by other reviewers, it seemed more like a 3 star than a 4 star hotel. The gardens are really lovely and very well kept, and the rooms were also very clean. However, the bedrooms were not as pictured on the website and, while adequate and reasonably comfortable, were not 4 star rooms. The food in the dining room at breakfast time was fine but on the only two occasions we tried the dinner, it was not good. Though there was a reasonable choice of food, it wasn't cooked freshly and, certainly the fish, which I chose, was very overcooked and dry. Overall, I would say that this hotel has enormous potential but needs major investment. I would also suggest that they supply an information folder in the rooms about the neighbourhood, especially the wonderful parks in very close proximity, (and accessible from the hotel grounds) which we only found by accident and which make the walk down to the town so much more pleasant than the busy roads. Free Wi-Fi would also be a major advantage and wouldn't be expensive for the hotel to provide for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Parque San Antonio provides pleasant facilities surrounded by tropical gardens which, combined with the exquisite service of our staff, allow you to enjoy a relaxing holidays. Its privileged location makes possible to admire stuning views of the Mount Teide, the Orotava Valley and the Atlantic Ocean, and being really close from the beaches and touristic areas of Puerto de la Cruz. Our pool area with large green spaces will incite you to enjoy swimming or to relax sunbathing with the sound of nature as background music. The spacious and comfortable rooms full of natural light allow you to find the relaxation and rest you deserve. Delight the delicious breakfasts and dinners that our buffet restaurant offers, with a gastronomic proposal where local products and inspiring recipes are perfectly blended. During the day, you can enjoy snacks and a wide variety of drinks at the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parque San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Parque San Antonio Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Parque San Antonio Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz