We returned about 3 weeks ago from another holiday in this hotel. We originally visited this hotel approx. 10 years ago, We have visited every year sometimes twice a year. We are Gold Loyalty Card members. This year was the most disappointing yet. The quality of food in the restaurant was awful. After a few days of speaking to the waiters/chefs etc about the undercooked and poor quality food, I saw the hotel quality manager who I had been introduced to during a visit last year and quietly informed her of the issues. She clearly was not interested so I decided that I would wait until we completed our last day survey form as usual. No forms were distributed this year - the first that I know of. Upon coming home I tried to find an area on all of the websites for customer reactions but there is nothing of that kind to be found. The current management are clearly not interested in hearing clients opinions. This was mirrored by friends who were in another Melia hotel in Spain who found that no one was interested in feed back either. Considering my Gold card status I was NEVER able to use any of the benefits there i.e. Free water in rooms/none, Discount in restaurants and bars/none, welcome present in room/none. I write this now to help your hotel group realise that this arrogance will lose you many clients......we are most annoyed and most likely will not use the group again. Four star hotel ? maybe at one time but definitely not now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Parque San Antonio provides pleasant facilities surrounded by tropical gardens which, combined with the exquisite service of our staff, allow you to enjoy a relaxing holidays. Its privileged location makes possible to admire stuning views of the Mount Teide, the Orotava Valley and the Atlantic Ocean, and being really close from the beaches and touristic areas of Puerto de la Cruz. Our pool area with large green spaces will incite you to enjoy swimming or to relax sunbathing with the sound of nature as background music. The spacious and comfortable rooms full of natural light allow you to find the relaxation and rest you deserve. Delight the delicious breakfasts and dinners that our buffet restaurant offers, with a gastronomic proposal where local products and inspiring recipes are perfectly blended. During the day, you can enjoy snacks and a wide variety of drinks at the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Parque San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Parque San Antonio Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Parque San Antonio Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz