Nothing wrong with the hotel we were staying there in December 2009. Our son 9 months old loved the room which was quite big, as we have a small child dinner was too late , it started at 19,30 and he slept than. So no dinner on me as somebody has to be with him. But my boyfriend had time. Pools are not warmed up but some brave people were using them anyway. We took taxi to find some food but a lot was closed during winter time. Beach: stones and good only for wind surfing, big waves. We met a couple from Bergen who was in the hotel because they got bored of Playa de Americas and sun. There is a lot to do in puerto de la Cruz but sun and nice beach with golden sand is not one of them. 3 hours drive from airport and taxi drove 100 km/h . The worst paella I had in the hotel pool bar, but hamburgers was ok, also breakfast was ok. Nice service, nothing to claim about. Shops closed in December and only a notice that neighbor knows where the owner is. No season, no fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Parque San Antonio provides pleasant facilities surrounded by tropical gardens which, combined with the exquisite service of our staff, allow you to enjoy a relaxing holidays. Its privileged location makes possible to admire stuning views of the Mount Teide, the Orotava Valley and the Atlantic Ocean, and being really close from the beaches and touristic areas of Puerto de la Cruz. Our pool area with large green spaces will incite you to enjoy swimming or to relax sunbathing with the sound of nature as background music. The spacious and comfortable rooms full of natural light allow you to find the relaxation and rest you deserve. Delight the delicious breakfasts and dinners that our buffet restaurant offers, with a gastronomic proposal where local products and inspiring recipes are perfectly blended. During the day, you can enjoy snacks and a wide variety of drinks at the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parque San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Parque San Antonio Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Parque San Antonio Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz